Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

21 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

But it makes the most sense as Disney doesn’t have IMAX for that date, if they can’t get IMAX they likely won’t put a film there, especially as we have yet to know how congested the Fall-Holiday 2020 schedule will be. 

To add onto that a lot of films in 2021, may just be 2020 films, and a lot of MCU films scheduled for 2021 that aren’t far enough in production. 

The likely scenario is:

Black Widow - November 6th

The Eternals - February 12th

Shang Chi - May 7th

Spider-Man 3 or Strange 2 - November.

The other one and Thor 4 goes to 2022z

I think Spider-Man 3 will still make the July 2021 date. Sony is usually pretty quick with production. The last Spider-Man also started less than a year before the movie released. Jumanji TNL took 11 months.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 2

As per the rumours :

Black Widow          - >  Falcon and Winter Soldier 

Wandavision, Loki - >  Doctor Strange 2

She Hulk                - >    Spiderman 3

Loki                        - > Thor Love and Thunder 

Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel - > Ant Man 3  - > Young Avengers 

Ms. Marvel       - >   Captain Marvel 2 

• Like 1

They're not going to let FatWS dictate where BW goes on the calendar. It's the other way around. If FatWS must come after BW then they will push it back to a later date. WandaVision already finished production, they can always release that first. Moving around streaming shows is much easier than moving a blockbuster movie.

Aren’t these other things just TV shows? I wouldn’t worry about them having any impact on the actual films lol. Look at Agents of Shield which no one watched. 

They just dump them on the website rather than spend millions advertising them. 

Just now, Krissykins said:

Aren’t these other things just TV shows? I wouldn’t worry about them having any impact on the actual films lol. Look at Agents of Shield which no one watched. 

Kevin Feige said that the shows will influence the movies

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

Yeah, I have no intention to watch any of them and I'm sure I'll be able to follow movies just fine. Poeple who missed movies were able to follow Endgame quite well. I get that Disney wants to assure the viewing figures for those shows by hyping their connection to movies but screw that. Not gonna be that important. Wait and see. 

• Like 2

Just now, JGAR4LIFE said:

Kevin Feige said that the shows will influence the movies

lol I’m sure they said that last time round too. 

Maybe there will be tiny fan nods here and there, but the events of the TV shows aren’t going to have a major influence on the plots of the films. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol I’m sure they said that last time round too. 

Maybe there will be tiny fan nods here and there, but the events of the TV shows aren’t going to have a major influence on the plots of the films. 

😂😂😂😂

Doctor Strange 2 fully dependent on Wandavision and Loki. 

Yup, you will understand movie without watching these shows but many things will be lost. 

AOS was produced by Marvel Television. 

Disney Plus shows are produced by Marvel Studios. Big difference.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

😂😂😂😂

Doctor Strange 2 fully dependent on Wandavision and Loki. 

Yup, you will understand movie without watching these shows but many things will be lost. 

AOS was produced by Marvel Television. 

Disney Plus shows are produced by Marvel Studios. Big difference.

I’m not falling for it, lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

If they do choose to do this, it makes the TV shows homework/required reading and not just fun stand alone entertainment: their loss. Shrug. 

it will probably work like the movies do, it would be better to see everything but if you dont, you will still be able to enjoy other mcu projects

I love BW but talk about overhype. How is she the deadliest Avenger when Thor kills over 100 men with one Mjolnir swing while she has only 20 or so rounds in her gun? Like, how many redshit aliens did he demolish with Stormbreaker in Wakanda? probably more than BW's lifetime body count. :redcapes:

Edited by Valonqar