Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

MODERATION:

• Please Remember Eric's Recommended Post that any Fanboy Wars or Trolling will be cause for an immediate thread ban.  Consider this the thread's blanket warning.
  • Please try to stay on topic.
  • Please try to watch your dog whistles.
  • Please try to use constructive criticism when talking about how you think it looks boring and generic. 

Thank you, and good night.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

This is also why I hate the fact that Falcon is made Captain *fucking* America. Steve was a fucking god worthy and now you have a guy with wings as Captain America. ugh.

Uh...Falcon ain't Captain America, yet, at least not in the U.S. government's eyes!  They're going to sort that mess out with another TV series...and I would be willing to bet that by the time the dust settles...there will be an ending that not necessarily everyone predicts. 

Otherwise, I'll just say on Black Widow... 

"What's the point, we know she lives in the end..."  

Oh wait...  😆

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, raulbalarezo said:

Digital de-aged Ross looks bloody awful here, sure hope they fix this up by release.  (Yes, I know, common critique...but Jackson looked so perfect in Captain Marvel, even in trailers!)

...But at least we have proof that he's in the movie.  Which I approve of. 

Edited by Macleod
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Macleod said:

Uh...Falcon ain't Captain America, yet, at least not in the U.S. government's eyes!  They're going to sort that mess out with another TV series...and I would be willing to bet that by the time the dust settles...there will be an ending that not necessarily everyone predicts. 

Otherwise, I'll just say on Black Widow... 

"What's the point, we know she lives in the end..."  

Oh wait...  😆

the part that annoys me, is that sometimes a movie is just a movie, it doesnt have to do something, most movies dont do something in a sense,hell most mcu movies didnt add anything in the overall mcu, and those that did were in a post credit scene ,anyway

Fuck, I nearly had a heart attack when I changed to youtube on my TV and it was right there.

I've been waiting so fucking long for this movie and now there's a fucking trailer for it, and I for one absolutely loved it. A whole god damn movie about Natasha where she isn't playing second fiddle to anyone. Inject it into my veins, plz. Praying I get this shown before TROS because it's going to look amazing in IMAX.

In your face, Perlmutter!

2d2756a59fb960dafb09aaba87c7a7d66df95e3e

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, JB33 said:

We have to wait for context with this movie to answer the question of "what's the point?". Aka, we just have to wait for the movie. I 100% trust Marvel Studios.

again like i said, a movie is just a movie, would be bad if the movie is  great but adds nothing ?

1 minute ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

1 hour Update:

498K views on YT+ 125k like

32,4k views on Twitter+52k like

85k tweet

it seems it has stuck though youtbube is like that for 15 minutes, and twitter was at  822k views, at some point idk how it got to 32,4 again