AndyLL

I can't help but notice there's this strange odor today... What is it, this scent? It's almost like some kind of Derby. | Week 17

Nope... predictions not open yet.  I'm still validating the integrity of the DB and I have a couple of bugs to fix.  It'll open tonight sometime.

The Huntsman will be the only new opener this week.

• Like 1

The average predictions are up. @AndyLL, you finally upgrade from Windows 95 and get that automated? :P

Average predictions are quite low. There's usually a bounce back in drops after a large opener. I'm either dead wrong, too high and going to score 70% or take second again:bash:

Edit

I see the averages include "0" predictions. They should go up a few percent. Still looking low to me. Matrix is high across the board like me. Makes me feel better about my picks and

taking second :lol:

Edited by No Prisoners
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

The average predictions are up. @AndyLL, you finally upgrade from Windows 95 and get that automated? :P

Average predictions are quite low. There's usually a bounce back in drops after a large opener. I'm either dead wrong, too high and going to score 70% or take second again:bash:

Edit

I see the averages include "0" predictions. They should go up a few percent. Still looking low to me. Matrix is high across the board like me. Makes me feel better about my picks and

taking second :lol:

2 hours ago, JMorphin said:

so what's with the $0 predictions?  Did someone just save a blank prediction for everything?  That might be throwing off the averages :P

The 1st few weeks of the game people playing around were throwing in wild predictions... so I added an acceptable range for each movie and if a user fell outside that range they were excluded from the averages and charts.

The process I had to run every time checked each users predictions and against that range to included them.

I automated the including the user being included but I need a way to exclude users that don't make any picks at all...

So again people will have to wait until tonight to see correct averages.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, JMorphin said:

so what's with the $0 predictions?  Did someone just save a blank prediction for everything?  That might be throwing off the averages :P

There's always 4 or 5 players that log in but don't make picks I noticed on friday and he removes them. There were 4 I think. So averages should go up by 9%

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

Those weekday holds were screaming for a sub 20% drop

People just don't understand that week-to week weekday drops aren't the same as weekend drops, especially after it faced strong competition last week and it's slim pickings this week.

• Like 1

DERBY UPDATE:   (ERROR ALERT) – 46 players this week including 1 new player.  Welcome Gamb1993.  Returning from last week is Grath.  Other returning players from before include Daxtreme, Chasmmi, Arlborn and Olive.  The average is 86.160.  First place is very close as bigger drops on Sunday will rearrange the top 2 or top 3.   Many players will see their average increase this week.  All positions will be sensitive when actuals are released. 

I entered these figures for the 10 movies.  JB – 60.8/ Huntsman – 19.9/ Barber – 10.38/ Boss – 6.08/ BvS – 5.52/ Zoo – 6.61/ Criminal – 3.07/ MBF – 2.09/ GND – 1.11/ Miracles – 1.10

Matrix4You

Simionski

Blank Panther

cannastop

Tower

kayumanggi

Dipper

TalismanRing

boxofficeth

darkelf

Olive

No Prisoners