WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates (Page 30): The Jungle Book - 60.8M (96M OS) | The Huntsman: Winter's War - 20.1M | Barbershop 3 - 10.8M | Zootopia - 6.6M | BvS - 5.5M

5 minutes ago, SoSaysI said:

Their projection of $47-48 mil for Jungle Book seems really low for a family movie coming off a $5.89 million Thursday. 

You will soon come to learn that Deadline are not very good at Box Office calculations. Probably heading for 55-60m

• Like 8

With that preview #, which OD should we expect? The Boss almost did 1M and opened to 23.5M. London Has Fallen made 850k and opened to 21.6M. 10CL made 1.5M and opened to 24.7M

I am guessing 8-8.5M OD for Huntsman and something around 22-25M.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stripe said:

With that preview #, which OD should we expect? The Boss almost did 1M and opened to 23.5M. London Has Fallen made 850k and opened to 21.6M. 10CL made 1.5M and opened to 24.7M

I am guessing 8-8.5M OD for Huntsman and something around 22-25M.

Chastain is hot but the rest of the trailer is very underwhelming. Don't understand why Chastain would take up a mid-level blockbuster when she starred in the $200M-grossing Martian?

Just now, zackzack said:

Many in the forum predict a $60M+ slaughter..

That would require close to 180%+ increase today, which would be close to Zootopia Friday increases and I don't think this is as family orientated. Though its possible.

• Like 1