kayumanggi

CHIPS | 03.24.17 | Warner Brothers | current gross ● 18.40 M

17 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It looks a tad better than Baywatch, but this is yet another attempt at trying to cash in on Jump Street.

Mostly just pratfalls and penile contact humor. More Dukes of Hazzard than Jump Street

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

if they did the miami vice movie today it would be colin farrell and jamie foxx goofing around to a bunch of "no homo" gags.

This trailer must have broken the record for the most "Hey, I am 100 % hetero, ok?" gags per minute.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

The Jump Street movies embraced their homosexual undertones with its bromance. This is just being homophobic.

No its not. You can make gay jokes without being homophobic. 

The Jump Street movies were good, Dukes Of Hazard wasn't too bad(from what I remember), while Starsky & Hutch was dissapointing but wasn't the worst movie. The trailer for this in comparison to Baywatch which actually looked decent, while this one the comedy didn't work but the action was actually kinda decent and Michael Pena wasn't too bad but Dax Shepard was meh. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Baywatch definitely looks better than this. That movie doesn't have Dax Shepard in a lead role, for one.

Yup, I trust the Rock to provide more entertainment value in any form over Dax (and I'll be personally *ahem* banking on my goddess to do the same... in the back of the theater ;)).

When it comes to Dax, he's always been obnoxious in straight comedy roles and this looks more of the same. I do like Dax and Kristen as a couple, though.