Jump to content

Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

 

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

 

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

kayumanggi

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS | 1010.0 M overseas ● 1235.8 M worldwide

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ervinvocz said:

I hope it will not drop because Paul Walker is not their anymore. 

Sorry buddy. I should not say that to you. Please forgive me

Edited by Gavin Feng
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peludo said:

Pretty agree, but remember that ER in 2013 were better than now. I do not have updated figures, but I guess that those $483m are a bit over $400m today. I would say $500m OS-C, and something around to $900m OS total.

Low-mid 400s in 2013 which then jumped to $775m from OS-Ch in 2015.  600 is about the mid point, but the dollar is even slightly stronger overall now compared to April 2015 so that's why I'm putting it somewhat below 600 for F8, reversion to the mean and all that.  Who knows though....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

fuck off

 

It's a valid thing to say...we all think it's going to drop without Walker's death adding to the gross.

And telling anyone, but especially a new member to fuck off, is not how we operate here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, baumer said:

 

It's a valid thing to say...we all think it's going to drop without Walker's death adding to the gross.

And telling anyone, but especially a new member to fuck off, is not how we operate here.

Maybe I misunderstood what he meant. My fault. It will never happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

Maybe I misunderstood what he meant. My fault. It will never happen again.

 

Yeah, you misunderstood, he didn't say it was a good thing Paul Walker is not there anymore, he said that he hoped the movie won't fall only because Walker is not in there anymore -> he wants the movie to be successful all by itself, not because of an external event. That's the way  I understood his post.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

Sorry buddy. I should not say that to you. Please forgive me

Its ok. I already accept that we cant see him anymore in the movie. I'm excited to know what is the reason why vin diesel betrayed his family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://deadline.com/2017/04/fate-of-the-furious-global-opening-box-office-record-furious-7-vin-diesel-dwayne-johnson-1202067353/

a shot heard around the world with an opening between $375M on the low end and$440M on the high end.

....

Analysts are forecasting a $100M-$110M over three days in U.S./Canada with previews kicking off Thursday at 7PM. And that’s just normal in regards to the B.O. dip. Overseas is expected to clock more than F7‘s $250.5M with a $275M-$330M debut for F8, which revs up Wednesday eight markets including Australia, France and Korea. By the weekend, foreign will have 688 IMAX screens in the tank with 392 of those in China

....

some analysts believe that a $350M-plus foreign opening isn’t out of the question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MattW said:

http://deadline.com/2017/04/fate-of-the-furious-global-opening-box-office-record-furious-7-vin-diesel-dwayne-johnson-1202067353/

a shot heard around the world with an opening between $375M on the low end and$440M on the high end.

....

Analysts are forecasting a $100M-$110M over three days in U.S./Canada with previews kicking off Thursday at 7PM. And that’s just normal in regards to the B.O. dip. Overseas is expected to clock more than F7‘s $250.5M with a $275M-$330M debut for F8, which revs up Wednesday eight markets including Australia, France and Korea. By the weekend, foreign will have 688 IMAX screens in the tank with 392 of those in China

....

some analysts believe that a $350M-plus foreign opening isn’t out of the question

:ohmygod:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14h Paris was exactly what Fast 7 did. Fast 7 did it without holidays, though so a slight decrease seems likely. 
Let's see how the whole day looked. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

14h Paris was exactly what Fast 7 did. Fast 7 did it without holidays, though so a slight decrease seems likely. 
Let's see how the whole day looked. 

 

Europe is not the place it's expected to grow anyway. China and Brazil are probably the 2 most interesting places to watch for it, maybe a few other ones such as Philippines.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Opened on a Wednesday here. Should have a really good opening weekend. Friday and Monday are nationwide public holidays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.