Blankments

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms | Nov 2 2018 | Lasse Hallstrom

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

I’d also say that the first Captain America actually has some pretty interesting ideas for a superhero film.

The Rocketeer is underappreciated as far as post-Indiana Jones period adventure films go.

Edited by cookie

17 minutes ago, Chewy said:

LOL

Well, now they can delay this to clear room for Solo

I'm sure I'll have egg on my face when this happens, but this movie won't come out for 11 months. Even with a 32 day-long reshoot schedule, I'm pretty sure they can get this finished by the deadline.

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'm sure I'll have egg on my face when this happens, but this movie won't come out for 11 months. Even with a 32 day-long reshoot schedule, I'm pretty sure they can get this finished by the deadline.

This movie was shot late last year anyway. Whatever they have to shoot probably isn't much.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

(Just a joke about the repeated director roulette)