Blankments

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms | Nov 2 2018 | Lasse Hallstrom

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I know Solo was a dud (for it's brand and budget) but it did make $213m+ domestic - for so far the 8th biggest movie this year.  It might still end in the top 10.

then that's one more reason to root for other movies to pass that number. ;)

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I know Solo was a dud (for it's brand and budget) but it did make $213m+ domestic - for so far the 8th biggest movie this year.  It might still end in the top 10.

Lets all congratulate Solo...A Star Wars film made 200 domestic.....Job well done..:sparta:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Eh.  It was a good movie.  I liked it more than the other recent SW films and by recent I mean everything after ESB.

Forget it Talisman, it's Valonqar. He takes a stand on something months in advance of release based on the most arbitrary criteria and then holds to it.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

People care about the reviews for this movie?

I thought everyone's decisions to go or not have been made up already?

I do. Not gonna shell out $13 bucks for a steaming heap, but I think this has got enough potential that a well-made version could be worth checking out. 

• Like 1

"Bohemian Rhapsody" is not getting a good critical reception. Normally that would be good news for Nutcracker....excepr that the Embargo might well mean that the reception for Nutcracker might be even worse.....

So we could have two underwhelming fims opening this weeknd. Despite the reviews, BR will still win easily.

BR has 59% on RT with 125 reviews which is far cry from Venom's 30% and yet audience loved Venom and gave critics the finger. I don't see why that wouldn't be the case with BR considering that OS audience is loving it and WOM is amazing. Or even with Nutcracker if critics hate it but audience find it enjoyable. 

Columbus Underground

bAjxhTH.gif?noredirect

Edited by Valonqar
  • Haha 1