Blankments

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms | Nov 2 2018 | Lasse Hallstrom

I heard about it today for the 1st time before watching The Incredibles 2, I loved the trailer so I'm quite excited about it, it looks really good.

We need more magic and colors in this world, this movie is perfect for that.

On 6/24/2018 at 2:36 PM, filmlover said:

Young girls.

I'm a guy, it's also made for me, I love some good Disney magic!

On 6/29/2018 at 7:37 AM, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

And like a suck-bomb waiting for you to hate it....even if you know it already? Not only a bomb but a piece of crap-bomb as well. (coughs, Alice 2. Coughs.)

Pretty unfair that some users here aren’t supporting this film..... like Pacific Rim 2, this year..but a different genre. 🙄

I support it now, great trailer! It's good to see some beauty, some magic, some positivity. :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I heard about it today for the 1st time before watching The Incredibles 2, I loved the trailer so I'm quite excited about it, it looks really good.

We need more magic and colors in this world, this movie is perfect for that.

Il faudrait plus de gens comme toi en Macronie.

• Thanks 1

How much of this thing did Johnson do? Both of these guys are competent directors, but, similar to someone like Leterrier, I've never found either one of them to have any sort of distinctive 'flair' to their movies. Hopefully this type of fantasy show will give each/both of them an opportunity to showcase some originality. 

It is a studio film though, but that didn't stop Burton from putting his touches on Alice, or Raimi on Oz. 

Just now, Godzilla said:

What does that have to do with anything? I’ve loved plenty of Disney films. 

Don't know why I have to explain this, but saying someone should be hanged for casting an actress in a children's movie is a bit of an exaggeration.

New trailer with Ant-Man kinda blows. The story looks really derivative, and the tone gives off this weird Alice 2 vibe. 

Visually it still looks cool, but at best this looks like another Maleficent quality wise minus Jolie, but it really could end up being much worse. 

• Like 1