CaptainJackSparrow

Slender Man | Sony/Screen Gems | Aug 10, 2018 | First Trailer on Page 2

2 hours ago, Porthos said:

Would it be mean to ask: O/U Blair Witch (20.8m DOM)?

I am going to say over, because this is still something that I think a lot of teenagers and pre-teens will want to see. Blair Witch was a sequel to a relic of a film that had a very polarizing reception among general audiences.

Making over $20.8 million is going to be standard for this film, I think.

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They just advertised the date in the trailer, didn't they? Jesus, this is reminding me a lot of Rings.

Edit: No they did not. Either way, I'm still getting that feeling.

Edited by NoobSaibot

I'm intrigued by this one.  The real life case is very Helter Skelter like and the trailer gave me a Mothman Prophecies feel to it.  I might be the only one, but I'm looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Wow. I guess I’m with Baum on this one as I really didn’t think the trailer was that bad at all. In fact I actually liked it, I’m sure there will be numerous other trailers after it that will “explain” it, though I don’t know why you need it to be explained. That’s half the problem these days, trailers explain too much and give way too much away. To me the best horror trailer (and maybe ever) was the one for the first Alien movie. Very vague, nothing said, but absolutely gave you the creeps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1