AndyLL

Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word Derby. | Week 19

19 minutes ago, narniadis said:

this week is difficult but my answers are in.... *sigh* trying to get back on the train after missing about half of April

I had no idea what to do with CW.

My feelings over the last few weeks have ranged from 180-210.  Can't wait to see what the average is.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

I had no idea what to do with CW.

My feelings over the last few weeks have ranged from 180-210.  Can't wait to see what the average is.

Unless it does 150 or 250 though if it lands anywhere in that range it's a pretty solid prediction like predicting a smaller movie $18-21m

The holdovers are what's gong to be messy, especially with Mother's Day and the Disney duo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolling Thunder said:

CA:CW Derby Average - $176.73M.  Exciting weekend ahead!  :)

Yeah, that has to be with a 0 included since the lowest prediction is $182.33M and there are only 5 in the 180s with 16 in the 190s, 22 with 200-210 and 17 with $211+

5 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

OUCH.  Do you use your phone for your predictions?  I do it on my computer so I can better see any typos or data that didn't enter correctly which sometimes happens when you switch %s or predict numbers (one adjusts but the other doesn't)

YES i changed both of these predictions on my phone, the rest i did on my computer

not sure what happened, but it was definitely related to this

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

Here is a look at how some of the all time point and percentage leaders fared in the derby. Threw in Tele just for fun, your pet monkey throw darts for ya? :lol:.  Rough calculations from rough deadwrong.com estimates

No Prisoners         86.20%

@Bates               84.90

@Rolling Thunder   83.30

@TalismanRing      80.20

@8wombi7           78.75

@Matrix4You        77.00

@Simionski           75.80

@Bozly                75.10

@Telemachos        72.00

If a newbie shows up and takes it I swear I'll start sniffing glue again!

Looking forward to boxoffice.coms projections and Matrixs full chart

catch.jpg

Im the old maid on the left that's never won in 15 years, 2nd and 3rd 20+times. Look at the expression on that bitch to my left trying to take this bouquet/derby from me. Mean. We'll call her Bates for now. Gonna open a can of whoop ass and wrestle that bouquet from her.

I feel sorry for her future ex-husband

aptopixmissuniversepace19456487237_t755_

No. Go Away!

Those are the leaders. 4 of us were in the top 5 last week. Check your score against these to see how you fare. I noticed a lot of players were high on many holdovers as I thought might happen. Its a tough week when a blockbuster opens. Then again, all you had to do was look at last year AoU weekend for a guide, still tough to gauge either way

• Like 1

Some of boxoffice.com's projections are off again like last week. Must be someone new doing it. He has Zoo and TJB at a little over 3x Friday when they'll be at or above 4x.  Other hold over should come in a little higher as well.

• Like 1