Blankments

Hacksaw Ridge | Nov 4 2016 | Lionsgate | WWII movie directed by Mel Gibson. Starring Andrew Garfield, Sam Worthington, Luke Bracey, Teresa Palmer. The movie gets the BOZ/Tele/WB seal of approval.

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

IMDB is not a good source for comprehensive casting/billing info until the film is released, because fans/public can affect the information presented.

Or until a poster is released that shows the actual billing.

Good point....The cast has me intrigued....and Palmer is someone I will pay to watch in theaters, she is that attractive. :)

• Like 3

On 30 juin 2016 at 2:25 PM, Baumer said:

So Teresa Palmer is listed as top billed on imdb.  So this has me more intrigued now.

The billing of films on IMDB is sometimes ranked by popularity of the actors, not the actual billing.

14 minutes ago, Elessar said:

I'm here for Mel Gibson. If this is even half as good as Braveheart (masterpiece!!!), it's gonna be great.

If you're not kidding, I'll give you a thumbs up x 100. Braveheart was so awesome. 

I'm guessing green tomatoes for this already. Can't wait to see it.

Why would i be kidding? Braveheart is one of the best movies ever made. I'll follow Gibson whatever he does next because of it. All of his other stuff isn't bad either.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 4

Mel Gibson losing his alcoholic mind back in the mid 2000's was a tragedy, if that didn't happen he might have became one of the biggest and most successful directors working today by now.  Braveheart and Apocalypto were amazing.   I'm not big on Passion of the Christ but it is well made/directed for what it is and its like the only Bible movie of modern times that doesn't feel like a cheap TV movie.  That Vikings movie he was supposed to do gave me a boner and I was really bummed when that got canceled due to his mental breakdowns.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

That Vikings movie he was supposed to do gave me a boner and I was really bummed when that got canceled due to his mental breakdowns.

Oh, man, that sounds amazing. In fact, i remember reading about it. Wasn't DiCaprio supposed to be in talks to star in it? I hope he gets to do it one day...

Edited by Elessar

10 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Oh, man, that sounds amazing. In fact, i remember reading about it. Wasn't DiCaprio supposed to be in talks to star in it? I hope he gets to do it one day...

Yup, Dicaprio as a viking. Naturally the whole movie was going to be in Nordic.