kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

I'm just trying to imagine the scenario, where high profile film makers sit together in the cutting room, watching this trailer and shaking hands afterwards for the great work they achieved.

I mean, seriously, there should have been at least somebody being able to stop this. They should have known, that this won't pass the public opinion. 

In some shots, the CGI'd faces are literally swimming on the heads, especially when shot from the side. 

This is so weird, I can't believe they made this monstrosity public. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Seeing all the activity surrounding CATS, I knew something horrifying had happened, because there's no way anyone could be unironically excited for it. Oh boy. I don't even think it's possible be hyperbolic about just how off-putting the trailer is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

Isn’t this attached to the Lion King?

It's being released in theaters by Universal in hopes it will get shown before the Lion King. Not the same as attached.

Only Disney can attaché a movie to The Lion King, and it sure a hell will not be a movie for another studio. Notice how in theaters that last trailer before a movie starts is...90% of the time...a movie from the same studio as the feature film? That is the one that is attached to the feature film.

4 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

It was a purrfect trailer. I don't know why everyone is being so tabby about the trailer. I think you guys are just kitten around.

I cat stop paws-ing the trailer so I can look at every hiss-terical shot in detail.

• Haha 2