kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I just wanna know how they got all these big names to be involved. Like what manipulation tactics did they pull 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn good question.

I can see somebody who is not really familiar with film like Taylor Swift falling for this,but people like Ian McKellan and Judi Dench?????

What makes it more puzzling in the case of McKellan and Dench is they are primarily stage people, the live theater is their first love and what earned them their knighthoods, and in addition both have done quite a bit of film work, and they should have known that adapting "Cats" from the stage to the screen was almost certainly doomed to fail.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DisposedData said:

This will be huge. Just you watch.

This will be huge IN TERMS OF BUDGET.

All those CGI stuff and the all-star cast ?  Damn, the budget gotta be over 180 million or something. Universal is gonna have a HUGE BOMB on his hand as a lovely Christmas present.

8 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

This will be huge IN TERMS OF BUDGET.

All those CGI stuff and the all-star cast ?  Damn, the budget gotta be over 180 million or something. Universal is gonna have a HUGE BOMB on his hand as a lovely Christmas present.

Gee, just a few months ago you were saying how this was going to destroy SW:TROS because it had Taylor Swift in it.

56 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I know I should not feed trolls, but what exacly is your basis for saying this?

When the first trailer makes a movie an instant laughing stock, that is not a good sign.....

Bet you said the same thing about Aladdin. People laughing will still go watch it out of curiosity.

Edited by DisposedData

5 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Gee, just a few months ago you were saying how this was going to destroy SW:TROS because it had Taylor Swift in it.

It was actually a day ago. It was from the Star Wars thread. 

23 hours ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Holy Shit! I just realized that Cats and Star Wars are released on the same day. Dude, Cats is the film debut of Taylor Swift, and it is gonna rock ! Star Wars is gonna be so screwed !

• Haha 2