kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

They could've stuck some actors in cat costumes and made a mundane CATS movie and instead they chose to make an iconic disaster. This is now a Tom Hooper stan account.

The absolute power of this movie.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dudalb said:

Damn good question.

I can see somebody who is not really familiar with film like Taylor Swift falling for this,but people like Ian McKellan and Judi Dench?????

McKellen and Dench are old queens; they don't care anymore.  I'm sure they were buzzed throughout the entire job. 

5 hours ago, cannastop said:

First thing I've ever like Rian Johnson for. 

• Like 2

It honestly looks spectacular. Like true Hollywood movie magic. Yes some of the face effects look a bit goofy (especially poor JHud) but they still have 5 months to fine-tune the effects.

• Haha 1

Christmas has become a gold mine for musicals. In the past few years we've had Les Miserables, Into the Woods, The Greatest Showman, Mary Poppins Returns, and La La Land all make $100m+. This will follow suit. Yes people are complaining that it looks weird. So what, they'll get used to it and it will work in its favour; it makes the film stand out so much. It looks like an event.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

Holy hell.

What did I just watch?

My jaw literally dropped the entire time watching the trailer.

They should just retitle this Furries: The Movie

Well, I will say this in favor of the movie, I have never seen anything like it before.

Edited by CloneWars