kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

35 minutes ago, harrisonisdead said:

The more I've ironically circlejerked about this trailer the more legitimate interest and excitement has been instilled in me. Send help.

Battle-not-with-monsters-lest-ye-become-

(Works for trailers as well, apparently :ph34r:)

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Didn't quite know what to think seeing it at first, but seeing it again and again in actually good quality (QT 1080p, not that Twitter or YouTube trash), I'm liking it more and more. 

Studios really need to push for better quality for the trailers on YouTube. That shiy looks horrible on a big tv.

Before I thought this could have a Greatest Showman like performance, but after that trailer, ehhhhhh I'm not feeling it.

Beyond the designs of the cats, the trailer basically told us nothing about the story other than "a better life" at the end, and focused more on the cast, which as we've seen in recent years doesn't mean a large box office take.

I'm going for a $20 mil opening, 60-70 mil domestic and a 170-200 mil worldwide gross. But I've been wrong on a lot of stuff lately so what do I know?

34 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Today is the one week anniversary since the door to hell was opened and the Cats trailer came out.

I feel like a lot of us have acclimated to this new world fairly well right meow, though sadly there are still a select few of us out there who still pretend we're living in a pre-CATS trailer age.

Right so am I the only person on the planet who doesn't get the fuss over the trailer?

It's a stage musical. This is what a musical looks like, people dressed up. The CGI looks terrific. The image that @That One Guy has as his avatar which I keep seeing everywhere (sorry dont know the actress) - yeah that looks bad. But I watched the trailer and visual wise it looks great imo. The CGI costumes are good and probably look even better by release.

It just seems that everyone is (to quote above) circlejerking over how awful they think it is, when they dont think that at all.

And Taylor Swift as a cat.... there's something I never knew I wanted. Meeaaow. [insert pussy pun here]

Edited by Avatree
  • Knock It Off 1

13 minutes ago, Avatree said:

It just seems that everyone is (to quote above) circlejerking over how awful they think it is, when they dont think that at all.

Yeah, people were lying about how awful they thought The Cat in the Hat looked too.

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, people were lying about how awful they thought The Cat in the Hat looked too.

I'm not accusing anyone of lying, just people enjoying to hate on something collectively.

I simply cannot physically see what they are referring to.

On 7/25/2019 at 3:10 PM, TheManFromBeyond said:

the trailer basically told us nothing about the story other than "a better life" at the end,

Cause that’s it. That’s the whole plot. 

They get together for a kitty rave/ball and in the end someone gets sacrificed. There is legit nothing else. 

• Like 1