kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

I meant what I said as a compliment, by the way, backhanded as it was.  So, to quote Tay Tay, “I think you need to calm down.”  We all agree that she is Successful and has had a long career. Those are the facts. 

That said, song is perfect for an ALW musical: coming in like a dramatic bitch yet still managing to bore me. 

Definitely will net Taylor an Oscar Nom. Win... Idk.  Elton’s Love Me Again from Rocketman is SUCH a banger. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I meant what I said as a compliment, by the way, backhanded as it was.  So, to quote Tay Tay, “I think you need to calm down.”  We all agree that she is Successful and has had a long career. Those are the facts. 

That said, song is perfect for an ALW musical: coming in like a dramatic bitch yet still managing to bore me. 

Definitely will net Taylor an Oscar Nom. Win... Idk.  Elton’s Love Me Again from Rocketman is SUCH a banger. 

Yup. Anyone who follows Taylor knows her strengths lie in her lyrics and her ability to put out a catchy beat. Not her vocals or anything else. Which is perfectly fine. Very few artists have it ALL. 

The song was okay. It may or may not get an Oscar nom. Definitely not a win. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

0 hits? Her singles peaked at #2, #2, and #10 so far. And the album is still top 10, hardly tumbling down the charts. Her last tour was the biggest US tour ever. But sure, she's over.

She was supposedly “over” after Reputation but then had the highest grossing US tour of all time. Her latest album is the fourth best selling of the year after Post Malone, Billie and Ariana whom are talented artists in their own right. 

None of that will change anything regarding this song or this movie’s box office performance. But to act like she’s a flop when she’s one of the most powerful woman in music is laughable.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Nova said:

She was supposedly “over” after Reputation but then had the highest grossing US tour of all time. Her latest album is the fourth best selling of the year after Post Malone, Billie and Ariana whom are talented artists in their own right. 

None of that will change anything regarding this song or this movie’s box office performance. But to act like she’s a flop when she’s one of the most powerful woman in music is laughable.  

She's the #1 album in terms of sales, but yes #4 for SPS (including streaming).

Her last album was actually the best reviewed of her career, but I agree her single choices are... lacking. 

To be more on topic, the song is very much a Musical Song. I probably won't listen again, but it's... fine.

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

0 hits? Her singles peaked at #2, #2, and #10 so far. And the album is still top 10, hardly tumbling down the charts. Her last tour was the biggest US tour ever. But sure, she's over.

lmao at peaks that doesnt mean shit. They peaked and fell down the charts. She hasn't had a single proper hit since 1989. Reputation was a messy era as well. That tour was heavily overpriced and she used her poor fans cause she knew they would pay ridiculous prices. Her touring power has diminished insanely as a result hence why she's only doing "festivals" with Lover. 

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Same. One doesn't have a career as a big name that lasts decades if you're a no-talent.

Kim Kardashian has lasted since 2007. Do you even know what world we live in? Madonna objectively can't sing. Her career is built on gimmicks and shock-value. There is no talent. 

Edited by HeadShot

2 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Kim Kardashian has lasted since 2007. Do you even know what world we live in? Madonna objectively can't sing. Her career is built on gimmicks and shock-value. There is no talent. 

Kim Kardashian HAS talent for her line of work: reality tv. She wouldn't cut it as a singer or any other profession. Taylor has talent, to deny that is crazy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Kim Kardashian has lasted since 2007. Do you even know what world we live in? Madonna objectively can't sing. Her career is build on gimmicks and shock-value. There is no talent. 

lol bringing up Kim Kardashian, the prime example of people who are famous just for being famous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeadShot said:

lmao at peaks that doesnt mean shit. They peaked and fell down the charts. She hasn't had a single proper hit since 1989. Reputation was a messy era as well. That tour was heavily overpriced and she used her poor fans cause she knew they would pay ridiculous prices. Her touring power has diminished insanely as a result hence why she's only doing "festivals" with Lover. 

Umm over 2.8 million people attended her last tour which is the highest attendance total she’s ever done for a tour despite having less shows. But yes her touring power is diminished. She can only get 2.8 million to see her live. What a flop :( 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nick64 said:

You’re allowed to dislike her or any artist, but can we stop with these obviously wrong and overdramatic “uTaLeNtEd!¡!” takes all the time? It’s just silly.

I'm still waiting for someone to join here just to try and peddle a "Meryl Streep can't act" flop take into existence.