kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I’m really curious too. 

The embargo is Thursday? 

I snooped around the person's Twitter.  Another tweet said the plot was basically a bisexual orgy.  So, I'm think it's the GAY AF queerest.  Yet, in true bisexual fashion:

hq GIF

Letterboxd review:

Spoiler

Tom Hooper has lost his goddamn mind.
—One of the most bizarre movies I’ve seen in a theater, and also somehow incredibly boring.
—Jennifer Hudson has a huge rope of snot hanging from her nose in all of her scenes.
—It’s distracting when the cats are obviously not actually on the sets and are digitally placed into the environment, you can practically see their feet floating and not quite connecting with the ground.
—The cats are these strange, humanoid creatures, but then there are also mice, also humanoid, but much smaller than the cats. And then there are fucking cockroaches that are ALSO humanoid and have people faces, and I was thinking, “What kind of nightmarish world have we been flung into?!” I was sort of hoping eventually we’d see a human and it’d have the face of an animal or something. Like that’s how the movie would end, like an episode of The Twilight Zone. At one point you hear a dog barking behind a door, and I found myself disappointed when we didn’t see what its face looked like.
—There are way more fat jokes than I was expecting. Doesn’t seem very jellicwoke.
—A few moments into Idris Elba’s song and dance number my girlfriend leaned over and whispered, “Guess he just blew his shot at being the next James Bond.” 😹

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Letterboxd review:

Spoiler

Hide contents

Tom Hooper has lost his goddamn mind.
—One of the most bizarre movies I’ve seen in a theater, and also somehow incredibly boring.
—Jennifer Hudson has a huge rope of snot hanging from her nose in all of her scenes.
—It’s distracting when the cats are obviously not actually on the sets and are digitally placed into the environment, you can practically see their feet floating and not quite connecting with the ground.
—The cats are these strange, humanoid creatures, but then there are also mice, also humanoid, but much smaller than the cats. And then there are fucking cockroaches that are ALSO humanoid and have people faces, and I was thinking, “What kind of nightmarish world have we been flung into?!” I was sort of hoping eventually we’d see a human and it’d have the face of an animal or something. Like that’s how the movie would end, like an episode of The Twilight Zone. At one point you hear a dog barking behind a door, and I found myself disappointed when we didn’t see what its face looked like.
—There are way more fat jokes than I was expecting. Doesn’t seem very jellicwoke.
—A few moments into Idris Elba’s song and dance number my girlfriend leaned over and whispered, “Guess he just blew his shot at being the next James Bond.” 😹

RIP Endgame’s record