kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

It still amazes me that the studio actually looked at that nightmare-inducing design of the characters and didn't send this back to square one (or better yet just called this off completely cause even that animated version that was almost made would've been bad too given the source, though would've made more money than this will probably make). I know we always say that no one sets out to actually make a bad movie but in this case it's like they went ahead with the goal of winning all of the Razzies in mind lol.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It still amazes me that the studio actually looked at that nightmare-inducing design of the characters and didn't send this back to square one (or better yet just called this off completely cause even that animated version that was almost made would've been bad too given the source, though would've made more money than this will probably make). I know we always say that no one sets out to actually make a bad movie but in this case it's like they went ahead with the goal of winning all of the Razzies in mind lol.

Cats doesn't have  the amazing fandom of Sonic the Hedgehog.

5 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I can't wait to see Cats' CinemaScore.

Another D+ ( like what happened to Black Christmas ) would be glorius"

I doubt it ends up that bad since fans of the musical will show up on the first day and get exactly what they're expecting (for better or worse). 

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I doubt it ends up that bad since fans of the musical will show up on the first day and get exactly what they're expecting (for better or worse). 

Maybe not a film for "the fans" either"

Manohla Dargis  |   New York Times

Without the presence of hard-working troupers in fun fur in this "Cats," all that's left are canned images of fit-looking people meowing and raising their rumps high in the air.

Johnny Oleksinski   |   New York Post

Director Tom Hooper's movie is a huge failure because he's completely abandoned the fundamentals of what made "Cats" a terrific show.

Original Score: 1/5

CATS is not a version I'd recommend being anyone's first experience in witnessing the renowned musical. And that's saying something.

Rating: 2/5 |  Sarah Musnicky

• Haha 1

MEMOR---hack-hack-hack-hack--PUAKRK

Okay, I'll give it to critics, I'm in absolute belly laughing hysterics at the reviews. Never have I ever seen reviews this hilarious.

What the everloving hell was Universal thinking? You couldn't have rushed a Fast and Furious or Jurassic World 3 out for a Christmas release? OR...LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE?!?!

Edited by Yandereprime101189

46 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Johnny Oleksinski   |   New York Post

Director Tom Hooper's movie is a huge failure because he's completely abandoned the fundamentals of what made "Cats" a terrific show.

Original Score: 1/5

Tom Hooper Forget The Fundamentals of What makes the show terrific?

shocked claude rains GIF

• Haha 2