kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Anybody who think the GA is going to buy this crap is living in another reality.

These are the texts from my wife after I texted her the trailer. She's a woman of the arts and far more cultured than her philistine of a husband who lurks around goofy-ass nerd-stuff on the internet.

"WTF!!!!!! is that"

"That is truly, truly terrible"

"It's kind of unbelievably bad"

"It's worse than I thought"

• Like 6
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, stealthyfrog said:

Why?

This is why:

1 minute ago, DAR said:

We’ve been a divided forums for quite sometime.  Based on the majority of the reactions we may have peace, a temporary peace, but peace

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Hahaha

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Can anyone confirm the plot to this thing I just read on Wikipedia?

its seemingly a bunch of different characters introducing themselves one by one for 2 hours with an ending stuck on. If there’s a story then I can’t find it.

Have you not seen the musical? It’s very, very light on actual plot 

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

Can anyone confirm the plot to this thing I just read on Wikipedia?

its seemingly a bunch of different characters introducing themselves one by one for 2 hours with an ending stuck on. If there’s a story then I can’t find it.

It's just taken from a book of poems that aren't supposed to tell a big story.

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

We’ve been a divided forums for quite sometime.  Based on the majority of the reactions we may have peace, a temporary peace, but peace

While those so-called Star Wars stans are going at it, Cats will be the movie that brings peace on Earth this Christmas (my deepest condolences for @CoolEric258).

3 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

That looks like a very easy Razzie contender movie...

D+ CinemaScore. 

No. Unfortunately the Cinemascore will be high and I can foresee a Greatest Showman reaction. People love their brainless musicals. 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, filmlover said:

While those so-called Star Wars stans are going at it, Cats will be the movie that brings peace on Earth this Christmas (my deepest condolences for @CoolEric258).

I thought that having both Daisy Ridley and Chalabae movies for Christmas was perfect. But Tom Hooper had to steal my Christmas

100% on Rotten Tomatoes

A+ Cinemascore

Best Picture win

Easy 2 billion worldwide

How can you guys not see this? It's so obvious. This is the next Avatar. This is BIGGER than the next Avatar. The digital fur technology that this film brings to the table is not unlike the aforementioned blockbuster's revolutionary motion capture.

Edited by harrisonisdead
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2