Kevin Bacon

BLAIR WITCH | Sequel to THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT | 9/16/16 | The Blair Witch returns as The Blair "Blair Witch" Witch

So it was nowhere near as good as the original, but I still enjoyed it. It's kinda the Blair Witch Project on steroids, which does make it lose what made the original great. It's very scary and also really, really stupid. The last 10-15 minutes are as scary as anything I've seen in the past couple years, and it totally makes an in-theater experience worthwhile. I would give it an A- for the scares and a B- as a movie. I'm sure many will hate it though. 

• Like 1

Seeing this in a hour.  Love the original (rewatched it on Sunday. Still rules. Doesn't get enough credit for how intelligent it is) and love the 2 Adam wingard movies I've seen (the guest especially is one of my favourites of the last couple years) so I should get something out of this.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

Seeing this in a hour.  Love the original (rewatched it on Sunday. Still rules. Doesn't get enough credit for how intelligent it is) and love the 2 Adam wingard movies I've seen (the guest especially is one of my favourites of the last couple years) so I should get something out of this.

It's incredibly stupid (and also scary), so you should enjoy it on some level.

1 minute ago, THE PHENOMENAL BKB said:

:rofl: So the budget on this was what?? Around 10-15M or so??? I'm pretty sure this is going to make some $$$$$ and enough to probably recoup it's budget and make it a Hit, even if we don't want it to, it's impossible for it not to for as cheap as it probably cost to make..

Yeah, I was talking 'bout critical reception.

• Like 1