Kevin Bacon

BLAIR WITCH | Sequel to THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT | 9/16/16 | The Blair Witch returns as The Blair "Blair Witch" Witch

3 hours ago, nilephelan said:

I mean more that it looks too clean and the actors are too good looking compared to the original.  The production is also much cleaner.  

Is it scary? I know that sounds dumb, but my just some good tension and jump scared, but is it something that sticks with you when you're home alone in the middle of the night?

On 8/19/2016 at 6:34 PM, CoolEric258 said:

Welp, now I have to see Blair Witch Project now.

So I saw it. I'm a little wary about how this movie seems to have the witch do more stuff. I liked it more when the witch did very little, and only did the stick figures and the house, but I'm definitely still hyped for this.

19 hours ago, Hiccup23 said:

I can see this making 10 million domestically or 60 million domestically. It is kind of a wild-card. I am personally feeling 25-30 million total

LMFAO, maybe in the OW:

http://pro.boxoffice.com/facebook-watch-blair-witch-scares-way-upwards/

The buzz is clearly here for this movie, it is on par with The Conjuring 2 on Facebook and Twitter, and a bit below on Youtube, I don't see how the hell this is going to make less than $50m, especially with amazing reviews.

15 hours ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

I'm feeling 100 mill total.  :jeb!:

If you made that club, I would join it. Marketing will ramp up in the few weeks before release and if the reviews are similar to the early ones it will draw a lot of casual interest, especially with the Blair Witch connection.

• Like 1