The Panda

BOT Top 100 Movies of All Time: The Empire Strikes Back... Again... For the Third Time...

12 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Who? 

:P

No, no. DAR's crazy about Who. It's Her he can't stand.

2bc65ad3136ef165bb9eb89508312fff.jpg

• Like 1

Her explores some interesting themes.

About our relationship with technology, the limitations of that relationship, how much humans could end up being outclassed by intellligent machines in every way, the one sided relationship, etc.

If you like thinking about the future, technology or the nature of love/relationships then Her has alot to offer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

You and Tele were the highlight of that thread @chasmmi. Im surprised were still friends to be honest with u :P

Thanks, but luckily all of my choices were genuinely overrated cinematic atrocities, so there was nothing to get angry about :D 

• Like 2

Take solace, you're the reason TWS and the next upcoming movie even made the list at all...

Cool!

I was actually going to switch Guardians and TWS on my list, which would take 2 points away from TWS, glad I didn't, cause I figure Guardians is going to get a nice spot...

2 minutes ago, James said:

With one of two exceptions, all the important movies came after 2000, you know, when movies ceased looking cheap.

James... Go watch Jupiter Acending or AGR of Extinction or something

20 minutes ago, James said:

With one of two exceptions, all the important movies came after 2000, you know, when movies ceased looking cheap.

But...Following came out in 1998.

You slander my bruh?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, James said:

What? Nearly half of the list is from 2000 or later. what movies do you consider important.