kayumanggi

GIRLS TRIP | 07.21.17 | Universal | first trailer on page 1

I'm also a sucker for comedies about black people.  Most of the ones I like are stories about guys, but this one looks funny and I like most of the cast.  Plus producer Will Packer has done some pretty funny and successful films and comedies in general.  Ride Along isn't my thing but it did very well.  Straight Outta Compton isn't comedy but we all know how that did.  The Wedding Ringer was hilarious, Think Like a Man is one of my favourite comedies of the last ten years, No Good Deed was a good thriller.  So the man knows how to produce hits.  

Hopefully we see something like 27/85

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Without TOMATO LAW, I was thinking this would make like 18M OW.  Now, because of Tomato Law, this is going double that to 36M OW and a 5x multi for a 180M finish.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

So this will trounce Valerian. Traitor.

3 minutes ago, cmbbox2390 said:

It's still at 100% on RT with 10 reviews so far. I think no one either expected this or cared for the film at all.

I cared for the film since  the first time I saw the first trailer, but I certainly did not expect these reviews. :P 

• Like 1

Id be happy with a TLAM kind of opening and similar legs. So if it can open to around 30 million hopefully I can get to around 90. That would be pretty good.