WrathOfHan

Birds of Prey (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) | Feb 7 2020 | CERTIFIED FRESH | No Trolling/Fanboy Wars

Wish there was more of the preys. Otherwise I am whelmed. Looks like a good time, was hoping for more. I guess I'll wait for the second trailer.

This might be just be the JOKER effect. Expectations too high lmao.

Edited by The Chad DC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, harlequinade said:

Margot Robbie acting like female Deadpool 

Her career's a lot better than Reynolds' outside of spandex, so idk why she'd do that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TMP said:

Her career's a lot better than Reynolds' outside of spandex, so idk why she'd do that

Harley has always been like that in the comics. Half the reason people love her.

This movie and the two Iron Man films Libatique shot all look great, so how did Venom end up being so ass ugly?

1 minute ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

“Joker and I broke up” because he didn’t invite me to his movie

At least the FBI won't hate this

• Haha 3

I know screening reports have been positive and I'm looking forward to the film but that trailer was absolute trash.

• Thanks 1

Why does DC live action have a full mast for doing Black Canary dirty?😔

Harley does look great in this. GA will eat this up. If you came for a HQ film, you're going to get one. If you came for a Birds Of Prey one, then you might have to lower expectations.

Oooh as Harley Quinn the movie it looks great. Margot looks like she was born for this role. Gorgeous cinematography throughout too. 

The Birds of Prey part and actual plot need explaining though, maybe next trailer. 

• Like 1

I don't think the trailer is bad but I have zero interest in a Harley Quinn movie so it does nothing for me. 

My expectations are now very low in relation to the Birds of Prey. I will watch to see Jurnee as Dinah and hope she'll get to be in future movies. 

Trailer makes it seem like the film should be called "The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn, and the Birds of Prey" instead of the other way around. Was kind of hoping they'd avoid the trap FOX fell into when they made their X-Men universe Wolverine and Friends, but maybe the advertising so far is just misleading.

Edited by Orestes

Not really that great of a trailer.  Though McGregor seems to be enjoying some ham

• Like 1

Judging by the trailer this is obviously a Harley Quinn movie first and BOP movie second which now makes the marketing make sense. 

Margot looks great. But will have to see future trailers though before giving my “def see this” vs “pass” (even though we all know my ass will go see this for Margot alone) as I wasn’t that impressed with it. 

Edited by Nova

Cassandra Cain definitely doesn’t seem anything like her comic book counterpart, but I guess that if she were, people would say that she’s too similar to X-23. 

Looks like another Suicide Squad. That it got great test screening results makes more confident. Does seem to need more action though 

WB loves the style of loud off-genre music against their montage of action and one liners

I wasn't expecting anything, so this trailer really surprised me. This is gonna be the first R rated DCEU movie, right? I mean, the Joker movie is its own thing or is it also related to the DCEU?

• Like 1