WrathOfHan

Birds of Prey (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) | Feb 7 2020 | CERTIFIED FRESH | No Trolling/Fanboy Wars

6 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Is this a new trailer or a TV spot?

Trailers don’t normally have ratings at the end but TV spots do, so probably the latter. She’s employed by DC though so maybe they emailed her a new trailer, idk

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

Trailers don’t normally have ratings at the end but TV spots do, so probably the latter. She’s employed by DC though so maybe they emailed her a new trailer, idk

Yeah, its a TV spot. Just heard a few TV spots with new clips were shown yesterday. Probably should be online today or tomm.

It's the CCXP trailer which everyone who saw it raved about. Think it will drop in early Jan like the Suicide Squad Bohemian Rhapsody trailer.

32 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

We just got our first look at Bernie the Beaver (to the left of the picture):

EMxaQiSWwAAcYOh.jpg

I thought Harley was holding him in the first trailer? Under the table before the explosion. I might be wrong though lol

Edited by Krissykins

12 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I thought Harley was holding him in the first trailer? Under the table before the explosion. I might be wrong though lol

Actually, I'm pretty sure you're right but I could only see what he wearing tbh. Looks like this is the same scene as the explosion.

I'm not sure what this will make. I'm not feeling much anticipation, but Harley Quinn does have a fan base.

2 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

I'm not sure what this will make. I'm not feeling much anticipation, but Harley Quinn does have a fan base.

I'm predicting a $60-70M OW.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:09 AM, CloneWars said:

Frankly, that Robbie's Quinn has a fanbase is the only reason this film is getting made at all.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:09 AM, CloneWars said:

I think it will fall below Shazam numbers, though that will be enough for this to be a mild success.

6 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Some screenshots from a youtube ad. Is there a way to get a link to the ad?

First look at Mask's mask at the back of pic 4

• Like 2

There's a rumor going around on twitter that there's gonna be K-pop in this. I'm not really into k-pop but if that's the kind of music they are going for, I would love it if this movie had Slayyter or PC music stuff.

• Like 1

damn is it dumb  of me to think the music if done can help it's box office e.g promotion ? Suicide Squad songs have a lot of views and while the movie was a success I suppose there is not correlation.

Posted (edited)

Who is she trying to fool? lol

Edited by DlAMONDZ