WrathOfHan

Birds of Prey (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) | Feb 7 2020 | Warner Bros | Cathy Yan directing. Margot Robbie. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Ewan McGregor is Black Mask

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

She hates a kid? what?

Yeah, according to her Mckenna Grace is unlikeable. 

I can't believe my ears but that's true. 

Edited by GrandierHorror
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, GrandierHorror said:

Yeah, according to her Mckenna Grace is unlikeable. 

I can't believe my ears but that's true. 

Thats it. She is definitely evil.

All these actresses she hates is just low and childish.

2 hours ago, GrandierHorror said:

Actresses that Grace hates:

Brie Larson 

Margot Robbie 

Mckenna Grace 

Jessica Chastain 

Saoirse Ronan

Jennifer Lawrence 

According to her Gal Gadot is one of the best actress ever. 

You can add in Millie Bobby Brown.  She considers her unlikable off-camera in spite of her performances in front of it.

48 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The fact that we allowed Randolph to be big is shame for all of us and humanity’s greatest film sin.

Exactly. She actually made me more excited for this movie. 

This movie seems CRAZY, WILD and LOTS OF FUN. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Watch WB still invite Grace to screenings even tho she's out here making spoiler videos

She might not have even been on the screening but it passing on what she heard. Which does  not get her off the hook for spoiling a movie though.

Grace is unique: somebody who at one time had a ambition to write for comics who has now managed to get on the Shit list of both Marvel and DC.

Grace is no better then a couple of thousand other people with you tube channels appeallint to the geek community ; only reason she got big is she is a rather cute blond in a area almost exclusively male. never underestimate the appeal of a pretty face.

Edited by dudalb

14 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The fact that we allowed Randolph to be big is shame for all of us and humanity’s greatest film sin.

What more do you expect from the Tide pod challenge generation haha?

Posted (edited)

How the unspeakable Grace Randolph came to wield such influence will mystify me until the day I die.

Anyways, this flick looks like a blast. Can't wait!

Edited by Fielding
  • Like 3

On 7/11/2019 at 6:15 AM, GrandierHorror said:

Actresses that Grace hates:

Brie Larson 

Margot Robbie 

Mckenna Grace 

Jessica Chastain 

Saoirse Ronan

Jennifer Lawrence 

According to her Gal Gadot is one of the best actress ever. 

I thought she became a fan of brie Larsson. She has Said that multiple times this passed month

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Julian1410 said:

I thought she became a fan of brie Larsson. She has Said that multiple times this passed month

One thing Randolph does with figures like Larson who have both large followings and a group of constant detractors is to try and appeal to both groups.  It's very similar to Kathleen Kennedy, just in reverse.  She has frequently sung Kennedy's praises, especially prior to TLJ.  But when the negative reaction to that movie reached a certain point she decided to start making her appeal to those stomping their feet over it, even though she herself has always said she likes TLJ.   That was when she ran that video about the super secret meeting of the various studio heads and started working the Kennedy would be fired if they could find anyone willing to take the job as her replacement angle.  And she's not voiced the same full throated support of Kennedy she once did ever since.  She wants both segments of the SW fandom to consume her paid subscription content.

Edited by Horner
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Horner said:

One thing Randolph does with figures like Larson who have both large followings and a group of constant detractors is to try and appeal to both groups.  It's very similar to Kathleen Kennedy, just in reverse.  She has frequently sung Kennedy's praises, especially prior to TLJ.  But when the negative reaction to that movie reached a certain point she decided to start making her appeal to those stomping their feet over it, even though she herself has always said she likes TLJ.   That was when she ran that video about the super secret meeting of the various studio heads and started working the Kennedy would be fired if they could find anyone willing to take the job as her replacement angle.  And she's not voiced the same full throated support of Kennedy she once did ever since.  She wants both segments of the SW fandom to consume her paid subscription content.

She also did something kind of similar with Black Panther. I think she first loved the movie and rated it as her favourite film of the year because of the love it was getting from literally everywhere but then she started using the "Black Panther is overrated" phrase once a vocal minority of people on the internet started to.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Julian1410 said:

She must be saying to get support from Brie Larson fans. 

As of now Brie Larson has vert strong following on Internet. Adding to this she is super popular on Lgbt front. 

When she said Wonder Woman was one of the best movie ever made and it deserve Oscar,  stopped giving attention to her. 

Adding to this, she is the one giving rise to rumor like Henry Cavill is closest. Who cares what's his orientation? Randolph must be blacklisted. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

She also did something kind of similar with Black Panther. I think she first loved the movie and rated it as her favourite film of the year because of the love it was getting from literally everywhere but then she started using the "Black Panther is overrated" phrase once a vocal minority of people on the internet started to.

Yeah.  I detest what she does but I will say she understands how prevalent confirmation bias is within franchise fandoms as she tries to thread the needle in appealing to as broad a swathe of those fans as possible.  But I also find her efforts glaringly obvious.

Edited by Horner

On 7/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I would like to be excluded from this narrative.

Wait, how could someone have a vendetta against McKenna Grace? She's frigging 12.

I'll be curious to see when they debut the first trailer, I'm guessing it's with either It 2 or Joker.

31 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I'll be curious to see when they debut the first trailer, I'm guessing it's with either It 2 or Joker.

Given WB’s new marketing policy I guess it will be with the Joker.I find this policy stupid and it obviously didn’t work with Shazam.Though,that also had a shitty release date.