chasmmi

BOT Top 100 Movie Songs of All Time! I Need lists ASAP now People! You have until saturday, I will begin the countdown Sunday or Monday evening (Korea time)

Just to reiterate,  multiple versions of the same song in the same film will be grouped together, 

So if,  for example you are torn between Adam Levine and Keira knightly versions of lost stars in begin again,  they will all be grouped together as one. 

14 hours ago, chasmmi said:

Just to reiterate,  multiple versions of the same song in the same film will be grouped together, 

So if,  for example you are torn between Adam Levine and Keira knightly versions of lost stars in begin again,  they will all be grouped together as one. 

Just clarifying where, but if the same song from two different movies than its not grouped together.

Say I wanted to put Ain't No Mountain High enough on my list for both Guardians of the Galaxy and Remember the Titans that would be okay?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Just clarifying where, but if the same song from two different movies than its not grouped together.

Say I wanted to put Ain't No Mountain High enough on my list for both Guardians of the Galaxy and Remember the Titans that would be okay?

That is so freakishly close to a question I was going to ask. :wacko:

12 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Yeah the same song twice is fine,  as long as is not a repetition within a franchise. 

This is an almost impossible task for me.....there are hundreds if not thousands of terrific movie songs....how can you wither it down to 100?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

This is an almost impossible task for me.....there are hundreds if not thousands of terrific movie songs....how can you wither it down to 100?

Just give me your list of 1000 and I'll accept the 100 I feel are most deserving for you ;) 

2 hours ago, chasmmi said:

Just give me your list of 1000 and I'll accept the 100 I feel are most deserving for you ;) 

or you could just do a top 1000. I could probably compile 100 amazing songs from Disney films alone. 

4 hours ago, Kalo said:

or you could just do a top 1000. I could probably compile 100 amazing songs from Disney films alone. 

4 hours ago, Kalo said:

I think 70% of my list is animated :)

And yeah the list will end up being top xxx that makes sense.  If 200th gets 45 points I'll do a top 200. If 78th gets 11 I'll do to 50

• Like 1

FYC

Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon by Urge Overkill from Pulp Fiction

Across 110th Street by Bobby Womack from Jackie Brown

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmeralda from Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Chick Habit by April March from Death Proof

Cat People (Putting Out Fire) by David Bowie from Inglourious Basterds

Who Did That to You? by John Legend from Django Unchained

+

5 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

FYC

Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon by Urge Overkill from Pulp Fiction

Across 110th Street by Bobby Womack from Jackie Brown

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmeralda from Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Chick Habit by April March from Death Proof

Cat People (Putting Out Fire) by David Bowie from Inglourious Basterds

Who Did That to You? by John Legend from Django Unchained

Incomplete without "Stuck in the Middle with You" from Reservoir Dogs, "Malaguena Salerosa" from Kill Bill Vol. 2 and "There Won't Be Many Coming Home" from H8ful

• Like 1