ddddeeee

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children | 9/30/16

I'm not sure about the date. Prom 2 obviously isn't happening for then and Warcraft will bomb but Divergent 3.1 is out a wee while later and targets the same audience.

That wasn't Prometheus 2, it was The Martin and it was moved to November 25, 2015. Divergent 3.1 may not happen, I am not sure if Insurgent will be big enough. A WW decrease is likely. 

• Like 3

I hope so. It's not like his career's in trouble or anything but Burton could use a hit since Big Eyes isn't likely to make waves.

If this movie is good and appealing, it is gonna do fine. Warcraft, like you said, is a bomb. And even if Divergent 3.1 happens, it won't do huge, destructive numbers. I seriously believe Lionsgate will be lucky if they all do Divergent type of numbers WW with the only difference being a decrease DOM until the last while it continues to have small increases OS. 

• Like 2

Someone blew up at me today for suggesting that Eva Green was getting signed for the lead

I then loaded up the Hollywood Reporter article on my phone, which they promptly blew up at me again to state that it says "Star" not "Lead."

I don't even know why I try to share movie news

• Like 2

Eva confirmed in an interview today she's officially doing it.

Maybe Jolie changed her mind? Maybe once shooting changed from now to February Green therefore became available (she has Penny Dreadful to shoot now) and Burton wanted her instead?

We'll likely never know.

• Like 2

Ooooh,where is the interview with Green?

'Of course, I don't want to be typecast as a dark femme fatale my whole life but you know I play Penny Dreadful who is very different from Ava Lord, and I'm about to do another film with Tim Burton, whose character is also very different. I'm not typecast at the moment.'

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2014-08/15/eva-green-sin-city-2-a-dame-to-kill-for-interview

• Like 1

'Of course, I don't want to be typecast as a dark femme fatale my whole life but you know I play Penny Dreadful who is very different from Ava Lord, and I'm about to do another film with Tim Burton, whose character is also very different. I'm not typecast at the moment.'

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2014-08/15/eva-green-sin-city-2-a-dame-to-kill-for-interview

Thanks a million :) .

• Like 2

Eva confirmed in an interview today she's officially doing it.

Maybe Jolie changed her mind? Maybe once shooting changed from now to February Green therefore became available (she has Penny Dreadful to shoot now) and Burton wanted her instead?

We'll likely never know.

I don't know why Burton wouldn't want Angelina Jolie - she's shown in Maleficent that she can fit Burton's style. Granted she probably wants a break after Maleficent and Unbroken this year. Plus she's making a film with Brad right now. But Jolie could always be in a supporting role rather than the lead. 

The true Queen. 

Aka the female version of Dwayne, saving franchises from death.

Not really.  :lol:

The films have to be successes, too.

But it's an absolute pity she's labeled as that actress who's the best part of mediocre to bad films and TV shows. She deserves so much better and needs to fire her agent.

Edited by Jay Beezy