ddddeeee

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children | 9/30/16

Thanksgiving is crowded too. And Sony Should move Jumanji to Christmas 2017

I bet Sony will move Jumanji. Do they even have a cast for that yet? And im assuming that there will be tons of CGi for the animals, seems like another Goosebumps situation. 

• Like 1

Big Eyes was alright, but it really does show that Tim isn't quite as powerful as he once was.

Frankenweenie had more passion and brilliance than any film he was a part of since Sweeny Todd combined. And I'm one of the few legitimate fans of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake.

• Like 3

Big Eyes is good but light, the Huston narration is insulting.

This book is so Burton that you'd almost think it was written specifically to be a Burton film so I doubt he'll be winning over anyone with it. But it's a good book and it really is super popular so I think it'll do well if the budget is sensible.

Moving to Christmas is good because it seems Fox is gonna let it be its own thing instead of 'The next Potter/Twilight/Hunger Games/Whatever' since anytime a new YA movie is marketed like that it sticks with it forever.

I'd be more excited about Burton directing the sequel because a Burton war-torn London is something I'd really wanna see.

• Like 1