ecstasy

Weekend Actuals

How embarsing Albert Nobbs has the worse PTA out of any film opening this weekend outside of a very limited IFC film.(Although I realized right as I was about to post this that Man on the Ledge had a lower PTA)Still very embarsing.

Anyone else find this embarsing? I mean yeah its probably not that great of a film, but remember with a best actress nom you think it would of done better.While something called an Inconsistent Truth made 20K PTA.

Seen trailers. She definitely doesn`t look 12 but 12+ 6 at least. And synopsis says her character is 12.

I just don't see how you can judge someone by a few seconds in a trailer. She may have improved greatly since playing in that show you mentioned earlier.

I've not seen the Secret Life of AM Teen so not sure what she's like there, physically or otherwise.

For UA they hid her breasts, if they are big, very well and her face is young looking. Knowing now that she's 19 I wouldn't have guessed it. Age 14 would be my highest guess.

Reviewers were never going to like this movie Fish so any trashing by them on any point, including India's, is hyperbole as far as I see it.

Knowing she is 19 means that likely a sequel with her and Kate seeking out Michael will only give her more screen time. Plus if they advance the story and jump ahead a few years she could be 20/21 yr old actress playing 16/17. Mom and daughter fighting in latex! Now that is butts in seats for you, cha-ching!!

Mom and daughter fighting in latex! Now that is butts in seats for you, cha-ching!!

No more than Mom in latex did. The budget is rising faster than the boxoffice despite hikes like 3D and IMAX. So good luck with ka-ching. Not gonna happen.

Shailene got a good role. I really doubt India would have done any worse. I mean maybe Shailene is borderline better on their tv show but on that show they are the two worst actresses on tv so that's not saying much. And this all ties in to my opinion that maybe 10% of Hollywood actors would be good in anything, 10% would suck in anything and the other 80% are as good as the role they get.

Yeah but idk how much nepotism really helped India. I can see that argument more for Lily Collins or someone who definitely is trading in on their last name to get opportunities they wouldn't get otherwise. I wouldn't say India has gotten anything out of her league so i'm fine with her.

Edited by glassfairy