CJohn

The Nun | The Conjuring Cinematic Universe | Sep 7 2018 | WB | Corin Hardy. IMAX confirmed

4 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

WB is set to fucking OWN 2018 from August on forward - they have The Meg and Crazy Rich Asians doing awesome business atm; in September they get The Nun (and Smallfoot, to a degree); in October they get A Star Is Born; and they will unleash the big guns Fantastic Beasts 2 and Aquaman in the last two months, with f'n Creed II playing supporting fiddle :ohmygod:

Creed 2 is a MGM film domestically, it's being distributed by WB OS though

3 hours ago, TMP said:

Last year they had a great first 3/4 of the year, with a pretty bad turnout post-October; seems like the opposite here, with their biggest players coming out from post-August

I don't think the first half of 2018 was bad for WB, RPO was a hit as was Rampage. They've not had any real bombs on the scale of King Arthur. 

16 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Non-Spoiler description please

not really any spoilers, it just talks about the chronology of the Conjuring universe and how this movie is ~going back to the beginning. there's maybe a few shots of new footage.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

It really doesn't. It annoys me that people on here continue to believe that it does.  Just be patient and wait for the reviews. 

No one's said it means anything. Doesn't mean it didn't open to 70/100.

2 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Warner Bros. runs horror now, huh?

ICONIC.

I am having a foggy memory, but is the story for Annabelle wrapped? I have a faint memory of how the first ended.

Shouldn't you be concerned about the lack of racial diversity in this????????