CJohn

The Nun | The Conjuring Cinematic Universe | Sep 7 2018 | WB | Corin Hardy. IMAX confirmed

Lawsuit or not,WB will not let one of their most profitable franchise pause.The Conjuring is a goldmine for them and they will keep milking this cash cow like nobody's bussiness.The xroojed man will happen,TC3 will happen and whatever monster it brings with it will get its spin-off.I don't kow how Wan did it but the brand is strobg atm.

20 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I don’t want TC3 unless Wan does it, and I imagine WB would wait for him to finish up everything on Aquaman

WB/New Line can afford to wait so I don't expect Conjuring 3 until 2020 or 2021 at the earliest.

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Which is 100% fine by me as long as Wan comes back.

I think given 2019 is Annabelle 3, I suspect 2020 will be either Crooked Man or Nun 2 with Conjuring 3 for 2021, I could see 2 Conjuring films being released in the same year in 2021.

Edited by Jonwo

10 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think given 2019 is Annabelle 3, I suspect 2020 will be either Crooked Man or Nun 2 with Conjuring 3 for 2021, I could see 2 Conjuring films being released in the same year in 2021.

They need that Conjuring 3 by that point so they can get more Wan monsters to make spinoffs out of 😂

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Conjuring 1: Very good

Annabelle: Bad

Conjuring 2: Great
Annabelle 2: Very solid

Yeah, im really excited for his. Apart from the first Annabelle, this franchise has delivered the goods.

• Like 1