FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Naaa. That stuff doesn't bother me as much as it bothers Marvel loonies that Civil War is going to have a multiplier under 2.3 lol

• Like 8

I make clubs so that when I'm wrong I can give the members here something to tease me about. :P

At least I make clubs and have some fun. When's the last time any of you made a club? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nilephelan said:

Zootopia is good, but it isn't great.  The honest thing is that 90% of kids movies are going to make big money.  Only a few select ones will fail, but you have to be pretty bad to make less than $100m and most will make $150m+

Anything good is making $300m or more at this point.  

The reason they're kid's movies are so successful is because they're so selectively made.

I mean, pretty much all of them are animated features right now.

40 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Way off topic but I watched God's of Egypt last night. It was actually kinda good. Campy and silly but fun.

And I spoke with cjohn and Schumacher about this also there is perhaps the greatest pair of breasts in film since the stupendous tits from Friday the 13th remake LOL this Australian actress is just stunning you should see the movie just for her...if u are into women.

02.gif

:jeb!: 

31 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Naaa. That stuff doesn't bother me as much as it bothers Marvel loonies that Civil War is going to have a multiplier under 2.3 lol

tumblr_n3hmdlfwDe1sja5oyo1_400.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Johnny Tran said:

I can appreciate the buzz for TFA and the opening night experience I had, but the JJ Abrams is god talk stopped when he put out a note by note remake of Episode IV and I'll never understand someone who debates that point.

Because it s factually false I guess ?

9 hours ago, mrqe93 said:

I can't wait to see what happens next weekend

All kinds of movies for all kinds of demos are being released next week:

IDR

The Shallows

Free State of Jones

Neon Demon

Swiss Army Man

Spoiler Alert: none of them win. 

• Like 1