FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

THE CONJURING 2 made an estimated $15.5M in its second weekend, down 62%.

ME BEFORE YOU made an estimated $4.15M this weekend, down 54%.

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE made an estimated $34.5M opening weekend, good for a second place rank.

Edited by La Binoche

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

And I spoke with cjohn and Schumacher about this also there is perhaps the greatest pair of breasts in film since the stupendous tits from Friday the 13th remake LOL this Australian actress is just stunning you should see the movie just for her...if u are into women.

Bringing breasts to  a Disney fight? I applaud the effort.

3 hours ago, Baumer said:

It's been proven that Disney has brainwashed people. Look it up. 

Transformers and Twilight should have best picture wins. But they haven't brainwashed anyone. I guess you're mind is easily manipulated @MCKillswitch123 :P

OMG, you've totally been mindraped by the Twilightformers, haven't you? You poor soul, we need the Red Cross for this :(:D

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Fuck America. You will get what you deserve with Trump. 

Even the Republicans have a contingent trying to stop Trump by allowing the delegates to have final say on who is representing their party. It appeals to the "good conscience" of the party, but it's probably mostly a reaction to polls showing Clinton has a major edge over trump. "Anyone but Trump" is a thing and it's brought to us by our executive branch. Imo, if Russia is happy with Putin, America can have a Trump.

33 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Dory was right about $46m for Saturday and should be good for around $137 for the weekend.  I would bet there is a heavier drop off than most fathers days with Game 7 tonight.

Certainly in NEO

45 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Dory was right about $46m for Saturday and should be good for around $137 for the weekend.  I would bet there is a heavier drop off than most fathers days with Game 7 tonight.

Disney (ABC) owns Game 7 too......

• Like 1