FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

4 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I mean if FD matched TS3's exact drop from a 140 OW, it would do 76 second weekend. That means we would be expecting ID42 to do less than 38 million at this point. Which, maybe, but yeeeesh. I'll debate it in my head on the way home from work. 

I will wait until the official estimate comes out on Sunday. If the number is equal or above 140M I will create that Club myself. 

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

I will wait until the official estimate comes out on Sunday. If the number is equal or above 140M I will create that Club myself. 

Oh, I'm making this by the close of (box office) business today, at the latest. Sorry bud! I never indulge in epic floppage clubs, so hope you'll allow me this. Also, ID4 is one of my fave summer movies ever, so it's not like I'm happy it's come to this. But now it ends. 

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Pixar already made a movie about it called Finding Clitoris.

OMFG I ALMOST LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS.

What a tear-*jerker that film will be.

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Oh, I'm making this by the close of (box office) business today, at the latest. Sorry bud! I never indulge in epic floppage clubs, so hope you'll allow me this. Also, ID4 is one of my fave summer movies ever, so it's not like I'm happy it's come to this. But now it ends. 

I will only announce my position Sunday, tho. I need to see the full weekend number. 

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Usually that one comes first, methinks. 

Prequel then.

Imagine the merchandising this series could get.

LEGO sets, video games, junior novels...

Edited by DAJK