department store basement

Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party | July 22, 2016 | Dinesh D'Souza documentary

12 minutes ago, cannastop said:

11331986901729352255.jpgK7GDJwp.jpg

Oh, come the fuck on.

Is this the new "Chucky" film?

I believe it's time we stop making commitments to a president and stay single for a few years....

I seriously doubt this movie will be even 1/100th as entertaining as the RNC convention.

Unless this movie is a plagiarized version of Triumph of the Will.  Even still...

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 3

lol, just watched the trailer for the first time (not the one on this thread, the 3-minute "teaser" on Dinesh's YouTube page. I'm speechless.

We get scenes of jacked up convicts bonding up with Dinesh (because who wouldn't, right??) and of Dinesh invading some sort of Democratic headquarter through a secret elevator (indicated by an "authorized personnel only" plaque). And this is being sold as a documentary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Easily something BKB would watch when smoking up and thinking to himself, "YES I KNEW IT!"

Hey now, BKB is something else, but let's not be that mean.  

No, I'm not talking about the smoking up part,. I'd smoke one with BKB.  Imagine the laughter.

On July 1, 2016 at 1:49 PM, langer said:

"documentary"

Apparently you don't know this term doesn't mean what it once did, or has now gotten looser otherwise that Al Gore piece and Michael Moore "documentaries" wouldn't also be labelled as such. 

I'm sure this film is positioned to, in theory, take advantage of the perceived high that the target audience is going to be on after the 4 day RNC. 

I would've been more interested in a full-blown spec fic about a red-blooded small-town white Christian Georgia teen rising people up to overthrow the new evil president Clillary Hinton who uses her magic and witchcraft to bend Americans to her will

Edited by tribefan695

I saw his last two movies because of my hard right family members telling me to watch it (both times) so I could 'see the light'.  Both befuddled me and stumped me at how it was possible to make a movie so clearly one-sided and untruthful (America went as far as saying Hillary's role model worshipped... *gasp* Lucifer!  Because of some comment this guy, who he presumed to be Hill's role model (I didn't fact check that part), mentioned the devil in a sentence this one time, despite actually being an atheist.)

The guy is either crackpot conspiracy theorist on the level of the flat earthers who has no critical thinking skills beyond, "The Democrats are evilz!!!1!"  Or the dude realizes  the right wing audiences eat this stuff up, knowing full well everything he is saying is ridiculous manipulations and lies of history and truth.  I'm leaning on the second option, these cheaply made conspiracy documentaries make him a rich little bastard.

Edited by The Panda