kayumanggi

SPIES IN DISGUISE | 25 DEC 2019 | Fox | Will Smith, Tom Holland

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Interesting although the film is slated for 9/13/19 but Fox hasn’t officially said the date. Wondering if the Disney buy out has anything to do with it.

For the longest time, especially with all the delays, I thought this was going to go straight to Disney's streaming service. Maybe it'll still end up there if Disney doesn't care about this movie.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

For the longest time, especially with all the delays, I thought this was going to go straight to Disney's streaming service. Maybe it'll still end up there if Disney doesn't care about this movie.

Not to mention, the whole In Theaters 2019 thing has me thinking the release date isn’t final.

TBH, I always thought that when Disney bought Blue Sky it was going to be their new Disneytoon but for their streaming service.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Can't wait to hear "unrealistic because black people can't be spies because not every country has black people, not even visiting, so they would stand out." from certain demographics of this forum / the internet.

actually Will Smith would make a great spy because people would be all "he can't be a spy, he's an actor" and people would be none the wiser

• Like 1

Disney just throwing a bunch of Fox's shit onto their streaming service would really REALLY tick me off. It isn't like they're going to increase their output anytime soon, and will probably continue to release 9-12 big movies a year. That just means that less movies are going to be released on theatres, which will harm the overall box office, cause it to lose even more diversity, and/or make grosses super top heavy. 

• Like 4