kayumanggi

DESPICABLE ME III | 770.2 M overseas ● 1034.8 M worldwide

Just now, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

You did? Neat. :)

Probably in later months....BOM might up the OS-grosses for the past Illumiantion-films like DM2, Minions & The Secret Life of Pets to higher OS-numbers.

It could also go the other way. The Fate of the Furious dropped by $3 million OS in the latest update.

30 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

It could also go the other way. The Fate of the Furious dropped by $3 million OS in the latest update.

Well, that was only "The Fate of the Furious". Most of the time however......the OS-numbers usually go up for certain movies from different studios. Jurassic World went up a bit. Sing went up above Pixar's The Incredibles WW-wise eventually.

Universal Pictures Crosses $5 Billion At Global Box Office Driven By ‘Fate Of The Furious,’ ‘DM3

Universal Pictures crossed $5 billion at the global box office for the second time in the studio’s 105-year history with The Fate of the Furious and Illumination Entertainment’s Despicable Me 3 revving up their 2017 coffers. The global total to date for the studio, specifically, is $5.003 billion, which breaks out as $1.605 billion domestically and $3.398 billion internationally.

The studio’s second juggernaut — DM3 which released June 30 — ended up grossing $1.03 billion worldwide. What’s staggering is that Illumination films have now collectively made more than $5.7 billion, and the Despicable Me franchise has become the highest-grossing animated film series worldwide. Illumination has two films (Minions & Despicable Me 3) which have grossed more than $1 billion worldwide, a first for any animated franchise. The animation company also can boast two of the top-four highest-grossing animated films of all time.

http://deadline.com/2017/12/universal-pictures-5-billion-global-box-office-2017-fate-of-the-furious-despicable-me-3-1202225446/