kayumanggi

DESPICABLE ME III | 770.2 M overseas ● 1034.8 M worldwide

12 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

Minions would be closer to 700M in today's ER. U.K. and Latin America suffered considerable drops in their currencies since 2015. But I still think over 600M OS is locked for DM3, probably closer to 650M depending on China.

From what I can see here (http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/18043-adjusting-exchange-rates-first-post-updated-with-jasons-new-list/?page=8)

thanks to the incredible work by Jason, Minions adjusts to around $750m.

With a 16% drop, the number we get is $630m. Adding 30-40m from China, I guess about $650m feels right.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

From what I can see here (http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/18043-adjusting-exchange-rates-first-post-updated-with-jasons-new-list/?page=8)

thanks to the incredible work by Jason, Minions adjusts to around $750m.

With a 16% drop, the number we get is $630m. Adding 30-40m from China, I guess about $650m feels right.

Last data are from February. Since then, ER have improved. I have not done the exercise, but I would not be too surprised if Minions today OS gross is close to the original figure. At least, very close to $800m. Taking $800m and applying that 16% drop, we would be talking about $672m without taking into consideration the probable Chinese increase of about 25-30 million relative to Minions.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, peludo said:

Last data are from February. Since then, ER have improved. I have not done the exercise, but I would not be too surprised if Minions today OS gross is close to the original figure. At least, very close to $800m. Taking $800m and applying that 16% drop, we would be talking about $672m without taking into consideration the probable Chinese increase of about 25-30 million relative to Minions.

Yeah. I suspected that but that was the last info I could find.

$850m feels right for me.

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

Pretty confident about this:

250/270M DOM ... 220

640/660M OS-China ... 595-630

110/150M China ... 90-95

1.0/1.08 billions WW total ... 905-945

Despicable.

imo.

(& #1 for the summer globally)

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

WW total up to Tuesday:$241.4M, $142.1M OS.

Top grossing territories are: U.K. and Ireland with $16.9M; Mexico $16.7M; Australia $13.8M; Russia $11.8M; Brazil $11M; Spain $6.4M; Argentina $5.7M; Middle East $4.2M; Netherlands $3.8M; Malaysia $3.5M; Hong Kong $3.4M; Singapore $3.4M; Philippines $3.3M; Colombia $3.1M; Poland $2.7M; Taiwan $2.7M; Central America $2.6M; Peru $2.5M and India $2.4M.

http://pro.boxoffice.com/despicable-3-finishes-holiday-weekend-241-4m-global-haul/

Edited by Purple Minion
  • Like 2

Illumination’s Despicable Me 3 stands at $159.6m after debuting in 48 territories, alongside North America last weekend through Universal Pictures International.

The Steve Carell and Kristen Wiig animation stands at $266m worldwide and arrives in China this alongside nine additional territories including France and Germany.