CJohn

Ralph Breaks the Internet | Rich Moore / Phil Johnston | 21st November, 2018

26 minutes ago, babz06 said:

This film press has been more about Disney princesses than Ralph. They should have made a princess movie for real. 

Its the only reason the film exist in the first place, so poor Ralph has to shut up and take it...

9 hours ago, filmlover said:

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wor

They better sell every one of these in their store -- for adults -- cause I need them all.  Also, look at Cindy.  I love how they crowned her the de facto leader despite her not being the Millennials fave.

• Like 2

Shank info from Deadline:

Shank has a reputation as a tough-as-nails street racer, and Vanellope finds herself up against her.

“She is the coolest character in this world of Slaughter Race,” said director Rich Moore about Gadot’s character. “Shank’s lived a lot, she’s seen a lot, yet she’s got nothing but kindness in her heart—that’s the duality of that character.” 

Said Gadot, “Shank is amazing at driving cars and has this bad-girl vibe to her. But as the movie goes on you realize how fun, wise and warm she really is on the inside, which is what I like most about her.”

Ralph director/writer Phil Johnston said about Gadot, “There’s so much texture to her voice and so much living in her voice. If Ralph is Vanellope’s big-brother figure, we wanted a big-sister figure. We wanted someone that Vanellope would look up to, and Gal is definitely someone kids—and a lot of adults I know—aspire to emulate. I can’t imagine anyone else embodying that part.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1