Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

So who on here hasn't seen Dory yet?

Reveal hidden contents

Dory is so powerful it even got me to pay for it in fucking 3D.  Yep, I contributed $15.00 to this fucking stupid fishes box office.

• Like 4

Just now, Baumer said:

Dory is so powerful it even got me to pay for it in fucking 3D.  Yep, I contributed $15.00 to this fucking stupid fishes box office.

I am still not sure why I went with a group of fucking 11 PEOPLE AGED BETWEEN 21 AND 25 watch a kids movie but whatever :kitschjob: 

• Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

When I die (which will never happen because I'm only 448 years old), my ghost is so going to haunt you.

Why do you do this to me? :sadben: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baumer said:

All right enough of this fish.

I'm putting the word out: Five hundred grand for this stupid fish dead, a million alive so I can teach her some manners first.

Hey Baumer have you ever been mistaken for a Pixar fanboy?

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I am still not sure why I went with a group of fucking 11 PEOPLE AGED BETWEEN 21 AND 25 watch a kids movie but whatever :kitschjob: 

Were you expecting the group to be...a little younger?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Free State of Tele said:

This is the central problem that concerns us.

Yes, it should, because they also wanna see Ice Age 5 and Pets. These fucking people, man :kitschjob: 

Just now, Jayhawk said:

I know you'd rather be in a theater with just a bunch of kids...

:jeb!: 

• Like 3

Just now, CJohn said:

Oh man, even we are getting brainwashed by Pixar, Cjohn.  

Johnny-Depp-Shock.gif

• Like 5

So yeah, The Conjuring 2 was great, the spooky stuff was cool, Wan knows what he s doing but I just loved the heart there was in this movie, the way this couple fights evil, together, their relationship was beautifully fleshed out in this.

A Horror movie with a heart, doest that make sense ?

• Like 2

Man I have been hearing this since I saw the episode last night. Best TV episode ever. It absolutely slayed me. I am ready for Cersei to burn Westeros to the ground.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Man I have been hearing this since I saw the episode last night. Best TV episode ever. It absolutely slayed me. I am ready for Cersei to burn Westeros to the ground.

All throughout the episode she was easily worth saying "YAS QUEEN" for

:lol: Start leaving those roses now.

• Like 1