FlashMaster659

Thursday #s: (DHD) Dory $8.8M

really any number that it gets going forward is still a pretty good number. It's going to kill 400 million and make a push for 500 million. I don't think many people thought it would go that high before the summer started.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Baumer said:

really any number that it gets going forward is still a pretty good number. It's going to kill 400 million and make a push for 500 million. I don't think many people thought it would go that high before the summer started.

Lol, at least your not being mellow about Dory's success. Gotta give you credit for that Baumer.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

Not a great number, but not terrible. Dory is still gaining on TDK, with the gap down to $20.7m. I'm worried how this lower number is going to affect the weekend number though, my model had it jumping 30% to $13m off a $10m Thursday; now it's gotta jump 50% to do that and I just don't see that happening, which means Dory will likely lose ground on TDK despite it being a holiday. 

And my bullish -10% was mocked as an impossibility and low it was larger!

First only ok day as far as I am concerned and it's still a fantastic number. Friday should go up a bit more than last week to compensate. 

• Like 1

Yep. Dory was a stupid movie.

you guys have no idea what you are missing by not seeing the neon demon. Best film of the summer so far and second best movie of the year in my opinion after Deadpool.

12 minutes ago, narniadis said:

And my bullish -10% was mocked as an impossibility and low it was larger!

First only ok day as far as I am concerned and it's still a fantastic number. Friday should go up a bit more than last week to compensate. 

I'm not sure Friday will compensate. This could be a bit of a market correction from the large Tuesday numbers. 

• Like 2