WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 92): Pets 103.2M (biggest OW ever for an original movie) | Tarzan 20.6M | Dory 20.3M | M&D 16.6M

22 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I wish Nolan had a twitter account and engaged in Twitter wars with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

• Like 11

Spielberg:  When you guys have three oscars to your credit, let me know.

Nolan:  Yea, well it took you long enough to get even one.  You didn't get nominated for JAWS.  :lol:

Bay:  Shut up Chris.  No one cares what you think.  Besides The Dark Knight, what have you done that's made any money?  And btw...your wife sure looks good in a bikini.

Nolan:  Who the fuck invited you to this conversation, Bay?

Coppola: Uh, Steven, I have just as many Oscars as you and it didn't take me 20 years to win them.

Spielberg:  Oh STFU Francis.  No one cares about you anymore.  Go make an offer to someone that they can't refuse.

Levinson:  Hey guys.....

Parker:  Oh fuck off Barry......everyone knows you stole that Oscar from me in 88.

Levinson:  Who are you again?

Stone:  Guys, black lives matter and the shootings in Dallas were triangulated crossfire and this makes me think there was another shooter.

Spielberg:  Who the fuck invited the tin foil hat wearing mutherfucker here?

Cameron:  I'm FUCKING JAMES CAMERON!!  KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!!

Jackson:  Oh boy, James is drunk with power again.

Lucas:  Oh look who's talking Mr. I get lucky enough to make one good set of films and now I think i am part of this conversation.

Cameron:  Yea, Pete, shut the fuck up.

Hitchcock:  guys I may be dead, but I think all of you need to just chill.

(All the directors look at dead Jedi floating image of Hitchcock)....... WTF DUDE!!!!

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

That's what you get for devoting yourself to something silly like a sci-fi franchise. That sense of entitlement is the biggest problem with nerds, really. That's why we got these 38 year old dudes FUMING 24/7 over dumb nerd shit. 

Nerd entitlement culture is very real, but come on, Episodes 1-3 are objectively terrible as well.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I wish Nolan had a twitter account and engaged in Twitter wars with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

That's a funny thought but we all know Nolan is a VERY old-fashioned guy. He's heading for his 50's so he's not gonna change that in this life. The closest Nolan has ever been to what you're talking about is this, at the 02:01 part. And you can see he's not entertained at all.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vc2002 said:

That's a funny thought but we all know Nolan is a VERY old-fashioned guy. He's heading for his 50's so he's not gonna change that in this life. The closest Nolan has ever been to what you're talking about is this, at the 02:01 part. And you can see he's not entertained at all.

Nolan is just screaming internally "get me outta here!!!!".

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

nolan and scorsese have twitter fights about who the best one direction kid is. marty's more of a Zayn guy.

Marty is still playing Pillow Talk on repeat I guess

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

nolan and scorsese have twitter fights about who the best one direction kid is. marty's more of a Zayn guy.

Zayn isn't in One Direction anymore so that decision makes perfect sense. 

4 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHA never gets old

13 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

So that's what a Nolan mannequin looks like.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Even if Nolan liked the song do you guys expect him to dance and wave his hands. :rofl:

Nolan is too old fashioned to do something like that. He'd probably ask everyone to dance like they're at at a ball.