baumer

Wed #s (Asgard) Pets: 11.0 FTF: 2.6 LOT: 2.3

RTH just sent me a text confirming that yes, the Pets number is 11.

Dory:  2.6

Tarzan:  2.3

Cheers everyone.So about a 26.5% drop.

• Like 3

I think because this is an original film, not a property like Minions is to DM, the drops should be more in line with IO.  I've said that from the beginning and if we go by the first three days after teh weekend, it looks like it could come to fruition.  IF...and this is a very BG IF, but if it follows IO for the next four days, it will do about 60 mill for the weekend.  I think that's too high, but a 55-56 mill weekend seems logical and that would put it close to 209 million.

• Like 3

Just now, La Binoche said:

Ugh this needs to start dropping. At least Dory is good. The Sigourney Weaver running joke is more creative, surprising and funny than anything in Shitcret Life of Pets. 

It's better but not by much.  The Artist is better than Citizen Kane too, both are shit movies.

• Like 4

Just now, xequalsy said:

Eh plenty of films I hate made tons of money. At some point you just have to spend the energy rooting for the films you love to do well than waste it hating on other films success in my opinion.

++++1

• Like 3

1 minute ago, xequalsy said:

Eh plenty of films I hate made tons of money. At some point you just have to spend the energy rooting for the films you love to do well than waste it hating on other films success in my opinion.

Yea, but still fuck that stupid blue fish. :)

If 11 holds that's a very good number.  It would need 66-67 million this weekend for an IO hold but I wouldnt look for that off of such a huge opening weekend.  Really anything 52-55 would be a good 2nd weekend and above would be fantastic.  It should start daily tracking above Minions tomorrow and continue that for the rest of its run.

Will most likely start tracking below IO on Monday as its 2nd and 3rd week holds were ridiculous.