pretty reckless

All I See Is You (Blake Lively, winter 2016)

30 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Picked up for distribution by Open Road, who has set a release date of August 4, 2017.

http://deadline.com/2016/10/all-i-see-is-now-release-date-blake-lively-jason-clarke-marc-forster-open-road-films-1201842438/

A summer release date? Im actually quite shocked this even got picked up. It's reception at TIFF was hit or miss so even if it had gotten picked up I expected a release date in the dead months of the box office. Then again I don't work in the business for a reason so what do I know. 

Just now, Cochofles said:

What? How did I miss it? The Shallows made me a Blake Lively fan, and I have been patiently following this movie's development...

It came out last August I think lol It's probably on YouTube. 

Well at least I've found someone else on these boards who will be a fan of Blake Lively with me. It was getting pretty lonely in this fan club lol 

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

What? How did I miss it? The Shallows made me a Blake Lively fan, and I have been patiently following this movie's development...

im a huge Blake fan and didnt know either

heres a Low quality scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67BpOpJDzfM

Anyway im surprised this is getting a wide release (how much is wide anyway, over 2000?)

I dont think it'll do well considering the mixed critics and the fact that it's been postponed for a while

8,5/26?

Edited by Kingp0va
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nova said:

It came out last August I think lol It's probably on YouTube. 

Well at least I've found someone else on these boards who will be a fan of Blake Lively with me. It was getting pretty lonely in this fan club lol 

LOL 

Let's stan together!!! :D 

I could be wrong, but I think @baumer likes her too (or maybe he just liked The Shallows ? I am positive that he enjoyed The Shallows very much )

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kingp0va said:

I hope she doesnt get pregnant again, like seriously

Well I mean I'm sure she may very well get pregnant again if she and Ryan want to have more kids BUT if youre talking about soon....then I don't see it happening because she just signed on to do 3 new films.

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm more interested in The Husband's Secrets on her upcoming movies, it has potential to be her Girl On The Train exploring her dramatic skills, something that she did did so well in The Shallows.

It seems like a generic thriller that is waiting to bomb. 

There is a reason why it hasn't gotten released yet :ph34r:

But yes The Husband's Secret and other film with Anna Kendrick look much more appealing. Even that MMA movie would probably fare better lol 

• Like 1