pretty reckless

All I See Is You (Blake Lively, winter 2016)

2 hours ago, Wonder89 said:

Blake was AMAZING in The Shallows, can't wait this movie

she's so underrated. people who say she cant act are just haters because she's the typical tall beautiful blonde woman that other women hate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingp0va said:

i think this'll sadly flop.

like there isnt even a trailer and it comes out in one month, how's this getting a wide release??

Who knows. 

If you're gonna give your movie a wide release, at least give it a trailer. You don't have to promote it or anything but like at least let people know it's coming out by releasing a trailer. 

Blake is on the cover of glamour for the month of september for this film and the studio isn't even releasing a trailer for it. So it's just odd that they have HER promoting it but won't even cut a trailer. 

Has that ever happened? A wide release not getting a trailer? Lol 

3 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

News about her MMA movie?

Nothing new that I know of. She's shooting a movie with Anna Kendrick this month, then after that she's shooting the action film produced by the folks who do the Bond films. She also has another movie she's executive producing and starring in. 

I suspect her MMA film is gonna be somewhere in between all of that...maybe right after the Anna Kendrick movie and right before the action film or its just gonna have to wait until way after lol 

Edited by Nova

1 hour ago, Nova said:

Who knows. 

If you're gonna give your movie a wide release, at least give it a trailer. You don't have to promote it or anything but like at least let people know it's coming out by releasing a trailer. 

Blake is on the cover of glamour for the month of september for this film and the studio isn't even releasing a trailer for it. So it's just odd that they have HER promoting it but won't even cut a trailer. 

Has that ever happened? A wide release not getting a trailer? Lol 

Pretty sure this won't be getting released next month. Open Road is apparently in turmoil.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Pretty sure this won't be getting released next month. Open Road is apparently in turmoil.

Then that explains why there hasn't been a trailer. 

Wonder why they still went along with having Blake on a magazine cover to promote the film. Or maybe she was picked to be on the cover before the turmoil began? 

Either way...how awkward. 

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Wonder why they still went along with having Blake on a magazine cover to promote the film. Or maybe she was picked to be on the cover before the turmoil began? 

Those things are usually set up months in advance without any regard as to whether a movie will make the intended release date or not. Just business as usual.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Those things are usually set up months in advance without any regard as to whether a movie will make the intended release date or not. Just business as usual.

Yea I know. It's just awkward when a movie doesn't make its release date lol 

Or in a case like this may never see the light of day 

Edited by Nova

4 minutes ago, Kingp0va said:

i hope it gets released on VOD to blake doesnt have a flop lol, the movie just made an instagram account which blake and ryan started following

Find the kind of love where your significant other is supporting your flops with you. 

• Haha 2