pretty reckless

All I See Is You (Blake Lively, winter 2016)

5 hours ago, Wonder89 said:

blake-lively-gma-appearance-02.jpg

Fabulous outfit. She actually looks like a movie star. She brings old school glamour to the red carpet. SHe looks like she enjoys being there, unlike so many other sour faces.  I hope her career thrives.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alli said:

Fabulous outfit. She actually looks like a movie star. She brings old school glamour to the red carpet. SHe looks like she enjoys being there, unlike so many other sour faces.  I hope her career thrives.

One hundred percent agree with everything you said! I'll always appreciate an actor or actress who puts in the effort and actually looks like they want to be there and are enjoying it. 

Edited by Nova

58 minutes ago, Nova said:

One hundred percent agree with everything you said! I'll always appreciate an actor or actress who puts in the effort and actually looks like they want to be there and are enjoying it. 

She’s always so engaging with every work that she brings my attention even when I don’t have interest at all. You just need to look her Instagram to see what I’m talking about. 

52 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

She’s always so engaging with every work that she brings my attention even when I don’t have interest at all. You just need to look her Instagram to see what I’m talking about. 

i only wish she'd stop focusing so much on her jewels, earrings etc , like girl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pretty reckless said:

its just unfortunate that her career "started" with a gossip girl, a terrible teen show because she's a good actress but it seems like she's gaining respect movie after movie

I think there are positives to her being on that show though. Through gossip girl, she was able to get herself in the fashion industry. Make connections with a lot of popular fashion designers. And as we can see, she uses the fashion to help promote her movies. 

The downside is that the show was so so poorly written. Her character was horrible and as a result, people attributed it to her being a bad actress. So now she's been trying to prove herself and personally I think she's been doing a damn good job. I have no idea when it happened, but Blake has been the type of actress where I could watch her in anything lol 

Blake wasn’t even bad in Gossip Girl, she did her best to turn an unidimensional character into someone at least, likable, thanks to her charisma, obviously, there’s nothing more that she could do with Serena, when the scrip was so awful. Her biggest problem is that (for some weird reason) people fell in love with the unbearable Leighton Meester character, and started trashing not only Serena, but Blake as well, which is kinda ridiculous considering that is a lot easier to play the “cool bitch” than the “cool girl”. 

• Thanks 1