pretty reckless

All I See Is You (Blake Lively, winter 2016)

Open Road might be next to close up shop after Relativity and Broad Green. They haven't been able to catch a break lately. And it's a shame; this is the company that distributed Spotlight. But I guess things don't always work out for the better. 

8 hours ago, slambros said:

Open Road might be next to close up shop after Relativity and Broad Green. They haven't been able to catch a break lately. And it's a shame; this is the company that distributed Spotlight. But I guess things don't always work out for the better. 

Maybe but they didn't lose anything with the film.  The got a distributors fee to release it but paid nothing for the movie and didn't have to pay for marketing..

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pretty reckless said:

damn this bombed even for a limited,why?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/all_i_see_is_you/

TOMATOMETER 

30%

Average Rating: 4.5/10

Reviews Counted: 46

Fresh: 14

Rotten: 32

Bad reviews, hard for limited release to work outside extremely good reviews now a days, even Linklater limited release starring Carrel/Cranston with him giving Q&A in them didn't do much last weekend.

How did it achieved to do less than 33% of Tulip Fever PTA with just a fraction of the theater's to an all time bad type level on a 30 million production budget, that is in part lower marketing for the movie and in other part specially unappealing high concept if the movie is bad, a bad Hitman Bodyguard will still sound fun to people, a bad All i see is you to no one.

Edited by Barnack