pretty reckless

All I See Is You (Blake Lively, winter 2016)

Blake Lively via Instagram has given this film way more promotion than the studio has. Which isn't saying much of anything. 

Open Road: "Yea we are broke. We can't cut a trailer. We can't do anything actually but the movie is still getting released." 

Blake Lively: "Instagram, my lord and savior...please please please help me in not making this movie a flop." 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kingp0va said:

what a terrible poster lol. there's no way this is going wide. blake hasnt even promoted it right on ig, she just @ the movie's ig but she doesnt say anything

The movies Instagram page says it's being released in the Fall but doesn't give a specific date. I think it'll go wide just because it's being released by Open Road. Probably like 2,300-2,500 theaters or so. 

Also I think this is gonna be Rated R. 

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's pretty obvious this isn't making the September release date. The film is supposed to be out in about 30 days, yet there's no marketing whatsoever. 

They should have just dumped it at the end of August. It costs so little to make, that any money it does make, is better than no money. 

I have no idea when they'd release it now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's in Open Road's best interest to not release it in September considering an obvious bomb like this would take up their parent companies' screens from movies that will actually make money.

I don't think you can call a movie that costs like $8M a "bomb." A flop? Sure. But Open Road has no one to blame but themselves. They've done nothing to make the movie seem appealing. Blake's last two films were good for mid-teens opening with The Age of Adaline not having stellar reviews and still managing to be a decent hit. 

So this one could have been good for a mid single digits opening (as the worst case scenario imo) which would have been enough for a film like this but again Open Road has done nothing for it. 

Like we don't even have a trailer for this movie :lol:

The only thing I know about it is that it stars Blake Lively as a blind woman. And that's only because Blake Lively said that's who she's playing. 

Open Road keeps on taking Ls but all of those Ls are a product of their incompetence. 

6 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

I hate how this has turned out.

And yes, that poster was clearly designed to look as unappealing and dull as humanly possible.

They have thoroughly failed in capitalizing on Lively's post-The Shallows luster. :( 

It's fine. It's all being saved for the movies that matter: A Simple Favor and The Rythm Section :) 

• Like 1

The MMA movie looks dumb, I doubt she'll end up making it considering she also has A husband's secret and they're all in pre production

The rhytm section will be her biggest test as a movie star, it could either (doubt it) be her "Salt" or a simple Atomic Blonde

• Like 1